Am i asking too much $

JasonH

If you're trying to sell them fast, then yeah it's a little high. If you don't need to move them quickly, then wait and see. Someone might see them and have to have them. To me they look worth maybe $1k each, but I'm cheap. :D

rabid

depends on your market. Around here, where bodies fall off every fj40 within a few years- that would be a great price for those two trucks.

seems like a good price to me.

but, my problem is i'm not cheap enough. that's why i'm always broke or i would consider buying your cruisers.

ranger

Last two FJ40s I bought together cost me $600. I don't think I've ever paid more than $500 for a single cruiser. These were bone stock project trucks.

cruiserbrett

I would say that $1800-$2k or so would be fair. Seriously, they are $800-1k trucks each at best. Top is rusty, and pretty common. Later year trucks would fetch more $$.

Best of luck selling them. Willing to wait, you might find a buyer...

-Brett

Josie'sLandCruiser

Stop calling it a "FJ."

Hi All:

It is a funny thing -- prices vary from region to region!

Obviously, one would need to see the trucks in question person to really gauge their value, but the $3000 does not seem too crazy to me for two rigs.

The condition of the body tub and the frame is the "killer" of the deal for me: driveline parts survive pretty well and are readily available, but decent condition body parts and frames are not!

Good luck!

Alan
Seattle

froggy

Around here, I think they would be sold by now! Last week , I saw one in VERY poor condition for 2000 can$ Half of the fenders have rusted away, no more rockers pannels, windshield hinges filled with bondo....you get the picture...

Top Bottom