Aluminum Radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Radiator working well? The OEM unit in mine let go last weekend. Looking at this one for replacement as my local Toyota dealer want $600 for OEM. Fan shroud fit.ok?
Going on two years now and no problems. Drove it around the first summer without a fan shroud and never near overheating in traffic on 38°C (100°F) days.

FWIW the small O-ring for the short suction pipe on the side of the PS pump is known to leak when it gets old, and the High Pressure hose will need a new double crush washer (will get a leak if resuse the old one). HTHs

Regarding my power steering, I went through and bought a used pump and rebuilt it, put a new Gates high pressure line, and used the remainder of the hoses from Wit's End for feed/return lines.

Burped it and my steering is better than ever!

Doesn't leak a single drop.

20230115_100115.jpg

Radiator working well? The OEM unit in mine let go last weekend. Looking at this one for replacement as my local Toyota dealer want $600 for OEM. Fan shroud fit.ok?
See if you can order from Olathe Toyota and if they will ship.

I walked in and purchased one 4 weeks ago for $406+tax I believe. It was in stock.

McGeorge would not ship one.

Yeah, I usually order from McGeorge and confirmed they won't ship. Haven't checked with Olathe yet but they have it listed on their website. Also trying to get a local dealer to price match. Really tempted to try the aluminum radiator though.

Going on two years now and no problems. Drove it around the first summer without a fan shroud and never near overheating in traffic on 38°C (100°F) days.
May I ask which brand your aluminum rad is?

May I ask which brand your aluminum rad is?
4ROW Aluminum Radiator For TOYOTA Land Cruiser HDJ80 HZJ80 FJ80 FZJ80 90-97 AT | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/234190005656 the exact seller and brand is no longer posted but this is very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom