Altezza Headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried searching the forums and came up with nothing about Altezza lights for 80 series.

I have a 1992 HDJ81 and I see most people suggest DEPO headlights. I've seen the bulbs but are there complete swap outs for the whole units for sale somewhere?

Also, I've seen some Altezza lights but no one mentions if they are any good. Has anyone seen them or tried them? Are they any good?

0BE1B7C7-6698-4441-9792-C71776DA619E.png

"Altezza" is another Toyota model not a brand. The word became popular because its taillights were a new style from anything out at the time

"Angel-eye halo" is a BMW style lighting that became popular for a while as well. Like 15 years ago...

So what you are showing in that image at are no-name brand headlights with out of date style. While they may look "good" I'm sure they just create blindingly bright garbage light that everyone around you will hate.

DEPO is a brand that sells OEM replica headlights. They come in silver or black internal color if I recall. They should be satisfactory and function correctly if installed and aimed correctly. You can find them on Amazon or Ebay easily. Search "DEPO headlights 80 series" in Google.

That is your internet lesson for today.

Anzo is the more common Depo alternative. It uses a plastic lens, too.

Depos are great. There's a reason so many recommend them. Or consider @kelly saad's metal grille and 7" round headlight conversion. The popularity of Heep Wranglers means a lot of affordable lighting options in the 7" round style.

Anzo is the more common Depo alternative. It uses a plastic lens, too.

Depos are great. There's a reason so many recommend them. Or consider @kelly saad's metal grille and 7" round headlight conversion. The popularity of Heep Wranglers means a lot of affordable lighting options in the 7" round style.
That sounds nice. Are there any pics?

That sounds nice. Are there any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom