Alternator-100 amp 02 sequoia-fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so I can get this alternator part number 27060-0F020out of an 02 sequoia...I thought it was going to be the bigger one that I bought the bracket for. Does anybody know if it is a direct swap? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. It’s 100 amp which would probably be fine for right now and I could upgrade bigger later. But...unsure. Thanks.

Isn't the factory one a 100 amp ? ? I got @Photoman's bracket and a 2006 Sequioa 150 amp alternator to swap. Still sitting in a pile of parts that all go on in a whirlwind . . .hopefully soon.

Isn't the factory one a 100 amp ? ? I got @Photoman's bracket and a 2006 Sequioa 150 amp alternator to swap. Still sitting in a pile of parts that all go on in a whirlwind . . .hopefully soon.

I think stock 94 80 is only 70 or 80 amp. I have the bracket as well but found a guy parting an 02. When he sent the part number and I check it it turns out to be just 100 amp. I’d probably settle on that for now if it’s a direct swap. It’s cheap and it’ll power everything better in the interim. Plus give me time to find the 150. But if not I gotta let him know.

Well, got 150 amp for $60 so I’ll have a working OEM for sale soon if anybody might need one. At least I think it’s OEM. I’ll know shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom