Alternative rear window switch? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there such a thing as an alternative switch? Will a on (off) on momentary 12v rated toggle switch work? Similar to this switch on ebay.

Or who has one?
Thanks

That's what I did for the dash switch and got rid of the safety switch on the tailgate. The dash switch works with or without the key being on. I still have the tailgate switch that works with its own key.

Full disclosure....I have my version of Frank that does my wiring magic. I can only handle the small stuff. :)

That's what I did for the dash switch and got rid of the safety switch on the tailgate. The dash switch works with or without the key being on. I still have the tailgate switch that works with its own key.

Full disclosure....I have my version of Frank that does my wiring magic. I can only handle the small stuff. :)
I want a Frank. Where did you order him?? I hate wiring!! Took forever to do stereo 🤣🙂. Does @cruiserjunktion lease him out?? Deo should share!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been contemplating the same since I have no key for my window switch.

I haven't measured the tailgate hole but something like this should work. on-off-on 3 position switch.

I've been contemplating the same since I have no key for my window switch.

I haven't measured the tailgate hole but something like this should work. on-off-on 3 position switch.

If you just need a key, if think @FJ40GURU can make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom