Alternating Monthly Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there any interest in alternating the monthly meeting sites between Charleston and Myrtle Beach?

or half way in between.....but alternating is good.

then again if you take half way between Beaufort and dirty myrtle....you have Charleston. LMAO Got to be fair...LOL

I am cool with it....

I'm cool...as long as we don't have to drive all the way to Greenville!
I guess we should determine where most of the LC folks are from and cater the meetings to that area. Maybe with a meeting in the MB or HH area once in a while.

I think if we could find a good spot in the MP area that is closer to the Park West/ Wando High area that would help out the few MB guys. It would save them from driving downtown just for a meeting, and yes I mean downtown MP, not Charleston. Once the Wal-Mart at Porchers Bluff gets more restaurants opened, that might be a good spot. Right now it looks like 3 are from Myrtle, with the majority from Summerville/Charleston. How many are from Beaufort, one? It's still a 30-45 min drive for most from Summerville/Goose Creek area. I think the closest people to Andolini's is MTPCRUISER and MOOKER82.

Jeremy

there is the restaraunt on left side heading north....cant remember name but used to stop there to eat when hunting. it is not too far from Kicking Horse Saloon. Something up in Moncks Corner would not be bad even for Myrtle Beach guys as you can come through state forest towards Jamestown and all to get there and be about an hour ride for summerville as well as dirty myrtle crew along North Hwy52 instead of Hwy17.

I think you mean the SeeWee Restaurant? Great food and awesome desserts with a down home, roadside, mom and pop, lowcountry feel. I can just imagine it with a bunch of cruisers sitting out front.

Great idea Brock!

nothin much to group up in Moncks Corner

I may have a place in Awendaw off Doar Rd. where we could meet and turn wrenches. (60 x 100 building) I'll check and get back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom