For Sale ALPHARETTA GA 2014 LEXUS LX570 49K MILES $40,990 One last price drop before she goes to Carmax (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Extremely well maintained 2 owner Lexus LX570. I looked for 6 months before I purchased this one. Extremely clean overall with very little wear and tear. Originally Lexus certified when I purchased it but no longer is valid(long story). Major 45k mile svc performed at Lexus. All svc records at lexus until I purchased it last year. Recently leveled front suspension with factory hydraulic adjusters for about a 1 1/4" lift and alignment. Installed brand new 33" Bridgestone Dueler A/T tires(very quiet). Brand new Lexus front rotors and pads and oil change. Lexus all weather floor mats. Southern vehicle it's entire life too so no rust of any kind(looked at a bunch from up north that were had signs of the tin worm). Has almost every possible option, upgraded leather, ice box, adaptive cruise control, rear dvd's etc. Hate to let this one go but have too many toys! I have a clear title on it as well.
Trying to figure out how to post more pix!

LEX.jpg

LEX2.jpg

LEX3.jpg

LEX4.jpg

LEX5.jpg

Last edited:
It’s a good post with pictures - why is it no longer CPO?

Weird deal, The dealership was an hour away from me and I work in the svc dept for a GM dealer. One of our buyers knew the used car manager there and said he could basically buy it from lexus and sell it through my dealership and keep it certfied so I Wouldn't have to take a day off and go buy it. Well that was basically a lie because you have to purchase it directly to keep the certification.

Hit me up if it doesn’t workout with FitzyPDX.

I love the bronco. Neighbor had one growing up and would take the top off during summer - best 8mpg money could buy (but then again gas was like 79 cents)

Great price on the LX

I love the bronco. Neighbor had one growing up and would take the top off during summer - best 8mpg money could buy (but then again gas was like 79 cents)

Great price on the LX
Yeah that's one of the reasons the LX is going! I won't drive the bronco for 2 weeks then I jump in it and realize how much I love that thing. My grand wagoneer actually gets worse MPG's though! Whopping 7mpg....

If you can’t sell I’ll offer $1k more than Carmax offer, if you go that route.

Time for a fuel injection kit and some sort of overdrive for the Wagoneer. It will be night and day.
Already converted to 4 barrell fuel injection and it was night and day! Have to do something about the trans though. 2500rpms at 60mph is insane!

I am close to buying a new suburban for my wife but would rather have her in an LC or 570. Could you please email a phone # or call me at 660-446-2032

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom