Alpha Pit directions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess no one knows where this is at....? I'll ask the local j%&pers and pass it along.

DO NOT pleace directions in open to the public forums.

Need to keep "word of mouth" so small groups show up to enjoy this private property.

If too many people show up at the same time, the property will be closed.

Link up with LowTideRider (Al & Velveeta) , he's a good guy, good guide !

Thanks. I have tried to make one of the runs but schedule never quite allows. Maybe next run. Good news is getting new exhaust on truck today so it'll be nice and quiet... ;)

Chuck D.....planning is underway for the next trip, you will more than likely have 2 trips to decide from and a few different days to pick from....i'll post up the dates in a few days...of both trips..and if you can make either trip i will PM you directions to camp and once at camp i'll lead the way to Alpha....

-Al

Thanks Al. I hope its not this weekend since my 40 died monday. :crybaby: I don't think the pit likes me!

I am new to the forum. I have owned my 1992 Landcruiser since i bought it brand new. I have never really looked at my truck as more than a luxury SUV. But recently i bought a new car and i saw another 80 on the road fitted for the off-road. So i decided to start my conversion on mine. I would like to go one some these trail rides you guys have and would like more information on joining and meetings. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom