Aloha! I'm Back! With "Rex"... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody,
I don't know how many of you remember me, but I have been on hiatus. I briefly joined the club and received a ton of support and assistance with my land cruiser (FJ80) Snoopy. Well, as you may or may not remember, times called for a dramatic change and I had to sell the cruiser. It was during a rough move, and several other issues all hitting the fan at once. Well, I regretted that choice from the moment snoopy drove away. I have been sick over it. So I decided to get back in the game and get back in the club! I would like to introduce you all to my new baby.... REX! Rex is named after my favorite "Toy Story," character... and I think it fits.... My plans for this beauty are many. Rex is my new DD and adventure rig... I can't wait to get started. My ideas will be forthcoming. I want to thank @Stumpalama for his help while I was on the hunt for my new rig. He was awesome. A little about Rex:

2011 Trail Teams Edition FJ Cruiser...Army Green
I bought him from a really cool dude in Long Island who was the second owner
He has been garage kept
Rex has heated seats, auto start, a fancy alarm and touch screen stereo, floods, spots, and added tranny cooler
Rust is virtually non existent
TRD wheels and exhaust (and bilstein shocks per Trail Teams Package)
Rear E-Locker and ATRAC
Inverter
Riding on Nitro Terra Grapplers (same that I had on Snoopy but smaller)
Just awesome!

Here are some pictures... much more forth coming... looking forward to getting in good standing with the club and having a blast!

Mahalo!

Joshua

View attachment 1834049

IMG_7765-1.jpeg

IMG_7764-1.jpeg

IMG_7763-1.jpeg

IMG_7762.jpeg

Hey everybody,
I don't know how many of you remember me, but I have been on hiatus. I briefly joined the club and received a ton of support and assistance with my land cruiser (FJ80) Snoopy. Well, as you may or may not remember, times called for a dramatic change and I had to sell the cruiser. It was during a rough move, and several other issues all hitting the fan at once. Well, I regretted that choice from the moment snoopy drove away. I have been sick over it. So I decided to get back in the game and get back in the club! I would like to introduce you all to my new baby.... REX! Rex is named after my favorite "Toy Story," character... and I think it fits.... My plans for this beauty are many. Rex is my new DD and adventure rig... I can't wait to get started. My ideas will be forthcoming. I want to thank @Stumpalama for his help while I was on the hunt for my new rig. He was awesome. A little about Rex:

2011 Trail Teams Edition FJ Cruiser...Army Green
I bought him from a really cool dude in Long Island who was the second owner
He has been garage kept
Rex has heated seats, auto start, a fancy alarm and touch screen stereo, floods, spots, and added tranny cooler
Rust is virtually non existent
TRD wheels and exhaust (and bilstein shocks per Trail Teams Package)
Rear E-Locker and ATRAC
Inverter
Riding on Nitro Terra Grapplers (same that I had on Snoopy but smaller)
Just awesome!

Here are some pictures... much more forth coming... looking forward to getting in good standing with the club and having a blast!

Mahalo!

Joshua

Welcome back into the fold! I appreciate the shout out, but I was merely an enabler.
Looking forward to checking it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom