Aloha! I'm Back! With "Rex"...

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club' started by Explorer4Hire, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Explorer4Hire

Explorer4Hire

Hey everybody,
    I don't know how many of you remember me, but I have been on hiatus. I briefly joined the club and received a ton of support and assistance with my land cruiser (FJ80) Snoopy. Well, as you may or may not remember, times called for a dramatic change and I had to sell the cruiser. It was during a rough move, and several other issues all hitting the fan at once. Well, I regretted that choice from the moment snoopy drove away. I have been sick over it. So I decided to get back in the game and get back in the club! I would like to introduce you all to my new baby.... REX! Rex is named after my favorite "Toy Story," character... and I think it fits.... My plans for this beauty are many. Rex is my new DD and adventure rig... I can't wait to get started. My ideas will be forthcoming. I want to thank @Stumpalama for his help while I was on the hunt for my new rig. He was awesome. A little about Rex:

2011 Trail Teams Edition FJ Cruiser...Army Green
    I bought him from a really cool dude in Long Island who was the second owner
    He has been garage kept
    Rex has heated seats, auto start, a fancy alarm and touch screen stereo, floods, spots, and added tranny cooler
    Rust is virtually non existent
    TRD wheels and exhaust (and bilstein shocks per Trail Teams Package)
    Rear E-Locker and ATRAC
    Inverter
    Riding on Nitro Terra Grapplers (same that I had on Snoopy but smaller)
    Just awesome!

Here are some pictures... much more forth coming... looking forward to getting in good standing with the club and having a blast!

Mahalo!

Joshua

2. Explorer4Hire

Explorer4Hire

3. Von Hayek

Von Hayek

Media:
    Albums:
    Welcome back! Nice rig.

Explorer4Hire likes this.
  4. Stumpalama

Stumpalama Forum Junkie SILVER Star

Welcome back into the fold! I appreciate the shout out, but I was merely an enabler.
    Looking forward to checking it out.

Explorer4Hire likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.