SOLD Almost "new" 1992 PZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hidden away in a small town in Japan this unique example of the 77 series was found with only 26962 miles (43390 KM's). Was owned and very meticulously maintained by the fire department in Japan and offers the chance to own a like new 77 Series.

-A/C
-24 Volt System
-Zero Rust
-1PZ Toyota 5 cylinder Diesel engine, shares many parts with the 1HZ 6 cylinder Toyota Diesel engine
-All fluids changed
-New timing belt
-getting new tires this week

Located in Central Oregon with clear title. Asking $28,000.00.

Here are a couple photos with more to come:
IMG_5823.JPG
IMG_6208.JPG
IMG_5818.JPG
IMG_5819.JPG

Has 5 new tires that are one step up in size. Old tires were directional and a bit aged. Going to be hard to see this one go, but I can't keep them all!

IMG_6244.JPG
IMG_6245.JPG
IMG_6247.JPG

Just picked up some company for this rig today from the port so its not lonely until it finds a new home. Mitsubishi Canter 4x4 with a/c and just under 19000 KMs.
IMG_6284.JPG

I continue to have inappropriately lustful thoughts about this truck.

Such a beautiful truck. I'm looking for something similar, but want to modify it for overlanding and off-roading, which would seem.. wrong with this one. Hopefully it goes to someone who can appreciate it in its current form.

dibs

Sold!!

Look forward to getting this one! Plan to keep it original...add a cb and ham radio back in and some fire truck lights.... then my commute to work will be faster...ha!

Shhh....the wife may hear you.... :)

BEST WEEK EVER

Thanks Beno...I have great respect for Land a Cruisers in this condition with this provenance. Also- never owned a 70 series (owned all others) so will learn a lot from this community.

Structure is the same; nuances are similar to a late 40/late 62/ early FJ80.

All 7x series truck are an amalgamation during this transition period in the early 1990's.

Last edited:
Added the tint- it really pops now.
C1B8D71A-4964-4A9C-8899-ECA707C27259.jpeg
This rig is amazing! Like new inside and out. Plan to keep it all original- even Factory AM radio. I love the Toyota bumper guide on the front passenger side.

Last edited:
Looks really good with the tint added to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom