1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost got in a fight....rant...

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by FJBen, Aug 4, 2005.

1. FJBen

FJBen

Media:
    Albums:
    Ok, playin basketball at lunch at the local rec. center...doing good...having fun...most everyone there is pretty cool...save for a few punks.... :rolleyes:

Anyways...this punk Essay Vato gangsta mexican (no I'm not racist) who isn't that great but mouthy as s***...anyways he was crying about a foul that was in the paint and weak...anyways someone calls it on him on the other end and he proceedes to tell them to shut up and not be pussy's down low...

So I tell him to call it on both sides fairly then...blah blah mumble mumble...

anyways we won, the next game he isn't in...a few times down the court after talking to his homies, he walks up the side and says to me

"Joo talking s*** mang? Joo talking chit to me???"

oooo :mad: I was pissed...I tell him no I'm not starting s***, just play ball and play it right...

Blah blah blah is all he says and walks away...

GRRRRR I so want wanted to hit that fawk...I'm not little, 6'4" 195 work out everyday fairly strong and was ready to whoop some ass...but all I could think is my family and how this douche would stalk me with cousins....

GRRRRRR :mad: What would you do? or have done?

2. Jman

Jman

See, that's why I play baseball. Boring, fewer drive-bys.

3. wob

wob

Laughed and walked away. A game of hoops ain't worth fighting over, much less dying for.

4. macneill

macneill Rollin’ on 33s

You guys won, that fixed him.

Beat his ass again in hoops.

5. tea LC

tea LC

OMG 6'4" cracker against a wet back!!

I'm not a fighter at all, but I can't stand these nuevo 'americans' with their fawking attitudes.

Guess it's good u walked away cause you would have either destroyed him and got sued, or teamed up on by his boys like a bunch of :princess:

6. Owyhee Jackass

Owyhee Jackass

Ditto, minus the 'laugh' part. He may have construed the laugh as being directed at him and his posse in a derogatory way. Then it would have escalated. The 'gang-banger' type is a tender little guy, his pride is worth dying/killing for.

7. dieseldog

dieseldog She idles just fine . . .

Nothing succeeds better than the high score on the board at the end of the game.

8. 3puttcop

3puttcop

You did the right thing....ain't no one except my immediate family worth going to jail for.....

Note: even though I am the police sometimes an ass whooping is warranted.....Just never do it with an audience (aka witnesses).

9. briguy44

briguy44

Yep times like those suck, becuase you just have to walk away, no matter how big of an fawking retard he is.

10. trucruiser

trucruiser

Tea.
    I dont think Wet backs play much b-ball.
    Gangsta punk yes , but lets not group em all together.

11. FJBen

FJBen

Media:
    Albums:
    Didn't mean "mexican" to be derogatory at all...I have lots of mexican friends and some relatives not to mention black relative....maybe shoulda used hispanic...LOL I'm a cracker...yes...

obviously this guy was a gangsta punk...I did walk away from it but there are a lot of that type in Greeley. I'm never a fighter but this just rubbed me wrong. Highly disrespectful but you are right...thats what these types live off of. if he was alone, nothing would have been said.

I have no desire for criminal charges or jail time because of some punk in basketball...especially now with family. 99% of the guys we play with all different races are cool as hell. Just this guy....ugh...

12. mabrodis

mabrodis

Yep, this is the key I think...interesting some people do not/can not laugh at themselves, or allow others to laugh at them. I don't know where this comes from, I laugh at myself a ton, I get laughed at by people, scoffed, made fun of, who cares...but some people just can not take ridicule or someone telling them they are wrong or disrespecting them...and those people need an ass kicking.. :D

13. DenverCruiser

DenverCruiser

This is because these people already feel this way about themselfs.

14. Ratpuke

Ratpuke SILVER Star

I would've hit him in the back of the neck with a large rusty spike driven through a baseball bat.

(just kidding)

15. NorCalDoug

NorCalDoug problems solved daily...

Yeah...but y'all have different rules up there in Canuckia...that kind of stuff would be frowned upon in the states.

16. SizzleChest

SizzleChest

when my dad taught me about fighting as a youngen, he said to me, words are just words and never hit someone because of them. however, the second someone lays a hand on you in a disrespectful way, it's time to kick ass. I've always followed that bit of advice and I think it's kept me out of many-a-quarrel.

17. brownbear

brownbear Mod in Hibernation Moderator

ya no such thing as going in for life up here. Our jail system lets out killers all the time. ie; Carla Homolka
    Fawked up.

Just stay out of it, unless you want to incourage more problems. walking away is best. If he keeps being a problem..... then you can deal with it. Hire his rival gang to take him out.....LOL

I agree with one statement above, no witnesses. If you take him out watch a couple episiodes of CSI or Matlock or something eh!

18. Cruisin'Carolina

Cruisin'Carolina

The machismo attitude is a little taxing on the patience. You did the right thing obviously. He would just get you, your family or your cruiser.

Usually it is mixed with some "short man syndrome". Together it forms a dangerous combo, after all, pride might be the only thing he ever has with a crappy attitude like that.

Good for you, you know you did good, even if during the moment you could have made yourself feel a whoooooole lot better.

19. Magoo

Magoo

you should have just simply said.
    "IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!!"
    then slapped his punkass.

20. wesintl

wesintl

Media:
    Albums:

LOL , Shawn you crack me up! :cheers: