ALMOST DONE!! (not Dial-Up Freindly) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ALMOST DONE!!

Sabb seats with wallmart console!
isotelinterior.jpg

PS Steering U-joint, My welds are :-\

ALMOST DONE!!

Rear speekers are sorta weather proof and i found them, they are actualy computer speakers, but sound good and will add some volume with the top off and the loud ass side exit exaust.. :p

Looks like it's comming along really nice! :)

Looking good...............

nice setup,

i was lookin at the xm stuff. still can't decide if i want to mount it or the minidisc player. (not much of the music i listen to is played. period. ha ha.)

keep it up,

malphrus

thanks guys its been alot of work... i dont see a problemb with the amp on the tank.. it dosent get too hot that it would do anydamage and i couldint see it sparking and setting it off, my tank is pretty rust Free!!.. didint even think about it before you mentioned it!
now that i look at my picture of the steering i see that i am missing a header bolt!!!! wow, couldint even see it with that bigass stock Steering box in the way,,

Looks good!

Where/how did you run all your wiring? Do you have carpet?

Do you have any shots of the sub from the drivers door view? I was always wondering how obvious it would be to would be thiefs?

It does seem like JL could get into the butt massage buisness :D

Drew <><

Are "Sabb" seats Saab seats? They look comfortable, and my seats are shot. Any particular year/model I could look for at the junkyards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom