Almost bought an LS460L yesterday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I stopped by AmToy yesterday to get some parts for my old vehicles. I saw off in the distance an '07 LS460L for sale with $16,999 in the window. On a lark I suggested to Danise that we drive it just to check it out. BIG mistake. Now she wants to sell the '08 ES350 and get the LS. This is the first car she has sat in the back seat of a car in 10 years and been comfortable because there are tons of recline adjustments to the 'recliners' in the back seat. It's also one of the few cars that I have been able to sit in the back seat and feel like there is plenty of room for me and my legs in about 30 years. That car was so nice, smooth and comfortable it was almost embarrassing. Any guesses what kind of fuel economy I would get if it was my daily driver? Oh, it only had 83K miles on it as well and was pearl white.

What is the difference between an LS and an ES? Aside from the larger engine.

LS is the flagship model, rear wheel drive, seems like it's about 2 feet longer. It's kind of an analog to a 7-series BMW, MB S-Class, Audi A8. The back seats have a foot to spare for leg room when I'm sitting in them. Every fancy feature you can imagine and some you never would are in them. The rear seats have recline features. There is no Toyota equivalent (at least on in the US). The ES is basically a fancy Camry but I think it's actually built on the Avalon chassis.

I added the vehicle to my vehicle list on Lexus owners' site. It has been in NM its whole life but it has had some nagging rough idle, injector, intake valve, igniter issues since it was practically new. Decided I wasn't interested in inheriting those problems.

The rear seats have recline features. There is no Toyota equivalent (at least on in the US).

How far do the back seats recline? I thought that was now a thing since my Venza's back seats recline.

How far do the back seats recline? I thought that was now a thing since my Venza's back seats recline.
Maybe ~20 degrees. The seat bottom moves forward while the seatback reclines.

our 4runners back seats recline too. 3 positions from upright to laid back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom