Almond Toffee, you know it, you love it... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Greetings muddies...I am once again selling almond toffee this year.

For those that don't know, this toffee is an English style toffee, very crunchy. The toffee is made in small (3 lb) batches by my toffee slave (me). It is topped with milk chocolate and then with toasted crushed almonds.

Many here on mud have ordered this in the past, some people seem to enjoy the toffee. :)

Personally I think this toffee is very good, it's sweet, as all toffee is, but doesn't seem overly sweet, therefore you can eat a piece, and it's not so rich you can't immediately eat another piece...and then another, and likely another. More than one mud member has had to explain to their families how a full bag of toffee just disappeared. :D

So, if anyone would care for any this holiday season, please hit up my website.

Just as last year I have a ih8mud discount, so definitely use the special ih8mud link...

http://www.coloradotoffee.com/ih8mud/

If anyone cares, here are the threads from the previous years toffee sales, some testimonies, claims of crack-like addiction, etc. :D

2004 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=28727

2005 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=68676

2006 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=120075

Thanks guys and gals, and feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments.

-Mark Brodis
mabrodis@colorado4x4.net

BTW, if anyone would like to ship toffee directly to a service man or woman overseas, e-mail me, I will apply a substantial discount.

:cheers:

Last edited:
BTW, if anyone would like to ship toffee directly to a service man or woman overseas, e-mail me, I will apply a substantial discount.

Mark,

The guys I know are back at home. However, do you think we could put together a big bunch for our service men & women?

Thanks again for the toffee crack, just as I am recovering from last year.

Mark,

The guys I know are back at home. However, do you think we could put together a big bunch for our service men & women?

Thanks again for the toffee crack, just as I am recovering from last year.

Absolutely, big bunch sent somewhere would be awesome I think...if you can get me some addresses I'll make it happen... :)

Mark,
Thanks! I will be in touch...

This toffee is the shizzle ! I bought a bunch last year and gave some as gifts. Also took some to CM '07 to share. I put it in the freezer and it kept great. So i saw that its that time of the year, and in thinking about how well it freezes, i checked the freezer....... and ........... SCORE ! 11 months in the freezer and it tastes the same as the day i recieved it and i ate a whole pack just like the day i recieved it. Ordering again soon. Thanks for making it again Mark.:cheers:

this stuff is like crack.

:grinpimp:

get it whilst you can...

Hi, My name is Rob...I am struggling to stave off addiction to this drug. I've partaken before and the deal was smooth and worry free. don't hesitate to try this stuff. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok...I happened to be home when the UPS driver attempted to deliver the Toffee. Unfortunately a DEA officer was right behind the UPS driver as he approached our house. The DEA officer insisted the package be opened and inspected. This whole scenario had me pretty wigged out. I even called my attorney friend to ask him to be present. The DEA officer opened the package and sampled the contents. He said he was positive the substance in the box was highly addictive. I was able to talk him into leaving the contents in my possession until the trial date :D.

Wow...and I thought I was just getting Almond ("aman") Toffee :eek:.

Seriously: Great job on the Toffee!!!

Thanks,
Dan

:D Thanks guys...hope everyone is enjoying the toffee!

:grinpimp:

1lb crack toffee order just placed. Damn this stuff is good!

Ordered a pound for my Dad. It's becoming a traditional gift for him now. I think this is the third year. :cheers:

Thanks for the orders guys! Hope everyone is enjoying it... :D

Thanks all for the orders, been making much toffee, hope everyone is enjoying (i.e. getting fat) the toffee... :D

If anyone would like any for a New Years Eve party (it goes great with Baileys :D) then you might want to get that ordered. :D

Thanks again!
Mark Brodis

i never made an order, but somehow a "little" elf dropped some off at my house.

THANKS ALOT MARK!!!!
YOU ARE THE MAN!!

Thanks again! Gotta order twice as much next year!

Thanks again! Gotta order twice as much next year!
Sweet...so I can ghetto-tape 4-5 boxes together.. :D

Thanks for all the support guys and gals!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom