1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allstar game tonight

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by 72FJ40LandCruiser, Jul 12, 2005.

1. 72FJ40LandCruiser

72FJ40LandCruiser

Anybody else going to watch the Allstar game tonight? I didn't used to be much of a baseball fan until about a month ago when I was bored one day and sat down and watched a game on TV. I used to be too busy working in the garage, welding, building/destroying things that I didn't care much about baseball and other sports. Then I had to move down here and settle for an apartment. No garage, no welding, very minor wrenching. Now, I've started watching baseball games, and shortly after moving down here I started going to Amarillo Gorillas games and love going to them now. I like the games, but the apartment life sucks....

A couple cold beers sure does sound good to go with the game though! Back home my old lady's family would always go buy beer for me, and since I moved down here I have nobody to do it for me. On October 4th I turn 21, though. I'm counting down 84 days before I can go buy my brew for myself... Still contemplating my first beer to purchase. Last beer I had was St. Pauli Girl and it was very good. Sure, Coors and Bud is all and well, but I like trying other beers. Sorry... I get sidetracked easily.

2. hatman406080

hatman406080

Albums:
  3. Jman

Jman

Don't dig the All Star game anymore (just a showcase), but I luv baseball. A few dogs, a few brews, a nice game--excellent. I go to minor league games, too, and I even dig my daughter's softball games (I even clap when the other team plays well).

4. 72FJ40LandCruiser

72FJ40LandCruiser

I was so pissed off last night, I was getting into the game, and then in the 2nd inning I started smelling something electrical burning. s***. So I start running around the house trying to figure out what it was, and it only smelled in the living room. By the time I got back to the living room and was looking around (thought it might be my laptop at first) I noticed the TV screen had just went black. Damn TV went out on me in the second inning! I went to Wal-Mart and picked me up a new one real quick and had it up and running for the first pitch in the 4th inning.

5. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    agreed - i think the last All Star game i watched was when Big Mac was about to break the homerun record. He almost hit a sign in the HR contest that would have given a fan a million bucks.

6. patride71

patride71

i'm a baseball fan, but lost interest in the all star game. i used to tape the freaking thing and rewatch it when i was a kid because i was a baseball nut.
    now i will watch some highlights and a few minutes of a game here and there.
    it was fun living in the chicago area and going to cubs games though. i still need to check out some minor league games, since i've never gone to one...