Wanted Allentown PA: Need ignition switch and lock set for 1972 fj40

TundraTex

SILVER Star
I need a matching ignition switch and lock set (driver door and rear lift gate) for a 1972 fj40. The one I've been rebuilding didn't come with the keys and so far I've been unable to get a key made to fit.

The 72 ignition has the 4 prong connector on the back not the screwed connectors of the earlier ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Matt

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
@ToyotaMatt has exactly what you’re looking for. He put an enormous investment in time in being able to offer this.

vintageteqparts.com

TundraTex

SILVER Star
Thanks for the suggestion!

I've talked with him multiple times about it. I still owe him a call to discuss him trying to cut me a key, but even then he said the key doesn't always work with the older set. So trying to line up possible alternatives.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Thanks for the suggestion!

I've talked with him multiple times about it. I still owe him a call to discuss him trying to cut me a key, but even then he said the key doesn't always work with the older set. So trying to line up possible alternatives.

here is exactly what you need based on your outline above :

- these all come with there own KEY code as a standard ,

if you need a all matching key code locks all same keys , i have 2 out of the combo set availble , but NOT a 3 pc all matching code keys set currently , i have a waiting list

for those UNICORN quite long

1660095639773.png

1660095617262.png

1660095535375.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom