All-Weather floormats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got these cheapies and they’re pretty great for $45.

Amazon product ASIN B07XSDC2D3
76D1166F-1F1B-4D14-8029-18B410D376B3.jpeg

For the cargo... you can’t go wrong with horse stall mat cut to fit.

Really heavy and hard to work with but it’s absolutely indestructible

Fit the area pretty well?
I looked, briefly, at some basic ones in a similar style at WM yesterday, but wasnt sure if they'd fit in there nicely.
45 sounds like a good deal for all three pieces, though I really only need the fronts
They do fit really well. They are trim to fit of course so bring your razor knife to the party, but they have great coverage front and back. The rear passenger side needed some extra trimming to accommodate the heater in my 60, but it wasn't a big deal. My only small gripe is that they ride up on the transmission tunnel on both sides no matter how I tried to fit them. And that's more of an issue with how the truck is built. Maybe I can get some time to get photos later.

Reactions: HMP
For the cargo... you can’t go wrong with horse stall mat cut to fit.

Really heavy and hard to work with but it’s absolutely indestructible
Or a gym equipment mat which is almost the same thing. I had one in my previous 60 for a couple years and it's indestructible. It took about a 10 pack of razor blades to cut the mat to size because the rubber is so hard, but it was worth it. The extra weight (these things are heavy) cut down on road noise from the rear just a touch too.

They do fit really well. They are trim to fit of course so bring your razor knife to the party, but they have great coverage front and back. The rear passenger side needed some extra trimming to accommodate the heater in my 60, but it wasn't a big deal. My only small gripe is that they ride up on the transmission tunnel on both sides no matter how I tried to fit them. And that's more of an issue with how the truck is built. Maybe I can get some time to get photos later.
Dude, I'd love to see pics before I order, THANK YOU

The Amazon ones. My camera can do the fisheye lens thing, so I did that to better capture the whole picture.

4FF717E9-B85B-4106-AF3C-D7E011D99316.jpeg

6510A06B-56EC-495B-AF26-07F5F7F78746.jpeg

5B3337DC-6791-456E-AD45-16695A997A8B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom