ALL US Landcruiser/LX service manuals 1960-2018 (all years all models)

• Thread starter Nemesis1207
  • Start date
  • Watchers 19
DannyG

DannyG

So, when I try to download the zip file. Mega wants me to do a subscription to their site to get past 5g of DL.. Am I doing this wrong?

toyotaFJ

toyotaFJ

So, when I try to download the zip file. Mega wants me to do a subscription to their site to get past 5g of DL.. Am I doing this wrong?
It will download about 5% stop wait 4hours and start backup. I just left on my PC with that page for little over a day and it finished.

Dave 2000

Dave 2000

Not all Land Rovers are useless!

I had a privacy issue message and cannot access the site, although chrome tells me to try later?

Regards

Dave

N

Nemesis1207

How is this different from what Jon Held posted/hosted in the pinned items?
There's a lot more in this archive than has ever circulated publicly before. Full materials for any given year model is handy, as there have been big gaps in coverage for people with vehicles in particular year ranges.

I've also got a ton of more materials on the way, including full coverage for 7X series stuff, and the 90 series (Prado). And after that, you know, anything else. 4Runner, Camry, Corolla, FJCruiser, Hilux, Fortuner, RAV4, Prius, etc. Any special requests?

I'm going to re-package this Landcruiser stuff together into my own rolled archive. The 40GB archive I posted in the OP has a lot of materials, but there are some issues viewing some of it. The person who compiled it broke some indexing and missed a few things. I'll put together something better, it's just going to take a little bit to pull it all together.

pasquinel

pasquinel

There's a lot more in this archive than has ever circulated publicly before. Full materials for any given year model is handy, as there have been big gaps in coverage for people with vehicles in particular year ranges.

I've also got a ton of more materials on the way, including full coverage for 7X series stuff, and the 90 series (Prado). And after that, you know, anything else. 4Runner, Camry, Corolla, FJCruiser, Hilux, Fortuner, RAV4, Prius, etc. Any special requests?

I'm going to re-package this Landcruiser stuff together into my own rolled archive. The 40GB archive I posted in the OP has a lot of materials, but there are some issues viewing some of it. The person who compiled it broke some indexing and missed a few things. I'll put together something better, it's just going to take a little bit to pull it all together.
Thank you for sharing and effort! Any leads on non US 80 series? looking for HDJ80/81

N

Nemesis1207

Thank you for sharing and effort! Any leads on non US 80 series? looking for HDJ80/81
I have all the overseas manuals that cover the HDJ80 in physical form. I had plans to scan them all, but no progress on that yet. I'll put together what I've found scanned elsewhere and put links up here layer today.

I know I have at least one scanned that isn't out there, RM434E, the Jan1995 supplement. I had to pay for a year's membership to... I think it was a Norwegian 4x4 club? To get access to that from their resources section. It's mostly the wiring diagrams that'll be very patchy in what's already scanned. I'll get around to scanning them when I can.

pasquinel

pasquinel

I have all the overseas manuals that cover the HDJ80 in physical form. I had plans to scan them all, but no progress on that yet. I'll put together what I've found scanned elsewhere and put links up here layer today.

I know I have at least one scanned that isn't out there, RM434E, the Jan1995 supplement. I had to pay for a year's membership to... I think it was a Norwegian 4x4 club? To get access to that from their resources section. It's mostly the wiring diagrams that'll be very patchy in what's already scanned. I'll get around to scanning them when I can.
Very grateful indeed!