ALL TOYOTAFEST 2009 @ The Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA. MAY 9th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tdubclub.com
1WEB-Tfest2009.jpg

Hello boys and gals, dads and moms, we are happy to announce that 14th ALL TOYOTAFEST will be back to the QUEEN MARY for 2009.
May 9th, Saturday (yep, as usual, weekend of mothers day)

To you guys who have participated in the past, it is known as TORC's home ground and you guys are all used to the location, how to get there etc, right? Let's enjoy the grass and ocean view once again and hopefully for all the future Toyotafest.

In 2009, Queen Mary is having whole new FOOD vendors, which they mentioned it is much better than the past and many kind of food available. Let's look forward to it.

More info TBA in 2009. Registration will open in late February.

More info will be posted here:
14th Annual All Toyotafest - top

I will do my best to update you here on IH8MUD too!

Lets see if we can make a nice LAND CRUISER meet out of this event! Seeing how I now have one!!!!

Last years [2008] little thread:)

REGISTRATION for the 14th ALL TOYOTAFEST is now open.14th Annual All Toyotafest - top As usuall, this is for a limited space and numbers of vehicle. Don't be late!

For most of you who participated in the past, you know there are 2 steps that you have to go through....

1- PAYPAL (or credit card) payment
2- VEHICLE REGISTRATION Form

Those 2 are one set to COMPLETE your registration. Every year, there are a few people who had problem with PC could not be jumped on the right URL, but this time it should be much smooth. So please make sure you will fill out VECHIELE REGISTRATION FORM.

We will announce if there are any MISSING person.
lipsrsealed.gif

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOOKING FORWARD TO ENJOYING THE REUNION TOGETHER!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom