All of a sudden I own a cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
getprone.com
So,
I found this cruiser on Craigslist with a bad transmission.
IT had a 400.00 sale price. So I thought maybe buy it and flip it.

Turns out it had a bad transmission. No worries, I'll look around for one. That was several months ago. Then thanks to Andre' (dieselcruiserhead) I got me a transmission. Thank you again Andre'.
Then I started making some corrections and additions. After vacuuming the remainder of 2 or 3 small dogs out of the interior and more cig butts than I care to remember. I swapped in some beard seats I had from another project, and started driving it. Well I liked so much today I gave it some more love.
Full OME kit, ARB Bull Bar, Wheels Tires, Winch, Lights and my old roof top tent.
So far so good. I think I need to call my shrink and admit I have a problem.

She is a spring chicken with only 266,000.00 or so on the speedo.
More to come. I am just getting started.
IMG00085-20100313-1305.jpg
IMG00087-20100314-1630.jpg

That looks amazing and what a deal! Do you have the specs on the wheels you put on it? They look like American Racing Mojave Teflons but I cant really tell from the pic....What size and backspacing...Thanks again! More pics!

caleb

ok, wow.

I thought you bought that truck for 400, the way it sits in the pic.

I was floored.....

nice lookin cruiza! got any pics of the beard seats? they sound like a sweet addition.

Like I said they are from another project. I would like to have a different color, but I had them and the fit. I may get some that match the interior better.
IMG00001-20100315-0847.jpg
IMG00002-20100315-0847.jpg

That looks amazing and what a deal! Do you have the specs on the wheels you put on it? They look like American Racing Mojave Teflons but I cant really tell from the pic....What size and backspacing...Thanks again! More pics!

caleb

Yep,
ATX mojave teflon.
16x8 4" backspace. Tires are 255 85r16 KM2 BFG. Also left over from another project.
IMG00003-20100315-0848.jpg

Nice ride!

Question for you on your ARB bumper...

Looks like a Tacoma bar on there or something similar....Or i could be wrong...Details please!

:)

Amazing deal man, and nice build so far, I'm extremely jealous! Is the Yakima rack really enough to support the roof top tent loaded down or is that temporary? Does having the the sloped deal on the front of the rack setup noticeably reduce wind noise?

Amazing deal man, and nice build so far, I'm extremely jealous! Is the Yakima rack really enough to support the roof top tent loaded down or is that temporary? Does having the the sloped deal on the front of the rack setup noticeably reduce wind noise?
I dont know for sure, I know ARB sells a kit to mount their tent that is just 2 thule crossbars. As far as the fairing, I had it, so I left it on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom