Alignment (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have an alignment tech in the metro area that can think outside the box to get the job done correctly? I cant seem to get anyone around here to align my truck correctly with my aftermarket upper control arms...

What brand of control arms? I had mine done in Waukee @ Heartland. Brought in the specs from the Control Arms and they did the rest.

What brand of control arms? I had mine done in Waukee @ Heartland. Brought in the specs from the Control Arms and they did the rest.

Light Racing, SPC uppers... I got the lifetime alignment at Firestone, but they seem to just be zombies.

I have the Light Racing Upper Control Arms for FJ & 03-09 4Run...I would recommend contacting ToyTec and see if they can send you the PDF of the install that you could print out and take to the alignment folks. Like I said, I used Heartland in Waukee and it didn't cost me more than $100.

x2

I have the same UCA's. I went to Earl's Tire on Scott St. with the UCA documentation and they were able to get it aligned perfectly.

Good luck!

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom