Alignment shop? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where's a trustworthy alignment shop that knows what they are doing? I am done with Firestone, and NTB seems to have bad opinions all over the net.

Anyone have a go to place you don't mind sharing?

Thanks!

I've used Auto Stoppe on Burnet and I think Edwin used them as well. Guy that owns it is named Tony and works the counter, he'll fix you up. Prices are reasonable.

Lambs Tire off McNeil. Ask for Ron to do your alignment. I've wheeled with him lots and understands these vehicles.

Austin Alignment at 8003 burnet is where Edwin sent me. They did a great job and was about $70.

i have not ever used Lambs. but i have knowen Ron for over 20years super good guy and good at alignments. did them for use back when we was at NTB.
the other two guys are good also we use both of them still to this day.

I never got a chance to thank everybody for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I was not able to get to any of these shops before my trip to Ouray. My truck wasn't ready for an alignment by the time the shops were closing, so I had to scramble and get it to an NTB.
I gambled and had the NTB in Oak Hill check it out, and my truck drove better than it has in years. Seriously. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever go to Firestone for anything again. I kept going back because I had bought their "lifetime" alignment, but my truck never felt like it was properly aligned.

Glad it turned out right.

I used Speedy Align on Oltorf/Congress a month ago after suspension and inner/outer TRE swap. They did a good job

I use the NTB in Hutto no complaints yet. I live in Round Rock and Hutto NTB does a lot of large farm trucks. So they seem to know what they are doing. Time will tell.

I use the NTB in Hutto no complaints yet. I live in Round Rock and Hutto NTB does a lot of large farm trucks. So they seem to know what they are doing. Time will tell.
The NTB in south Austin does not align trucks that have any kind of lift. I dropped off my truck there and they told me that it would be ready in a couple of hours, I got a call an hour later telling me that they would not align my truck because it had a lift

I have used NTB and Firestone. Both have lifetime alignment service for extra money. Only issue is if your vehicle is lifted they may not do it so it depends on who’s working the counter. NTB on 290 near Oak Hill/Sunset Valley I have never had issues with but it’s been a few years. The counter guy had a lifted Cherokee so maybe he let me slide. I had my lifted Liberty with the lifetime alignment there. They also did my 80 after lifting it for 33’s.

Firestone wouldn’t align my f350 when I got it due to the wheel bearings being loose. I squared that away and haven’t had issues since. It has the factory 3” lift with 33’s.

I did the same thing as Cim at Firestone, but was on stock vehicles. I used Austins Alignment and Brakes on Burnet on the 80 after it was lifted 2" with 33s.

I use NTB on 183/Anderson Mill. I used them on my 2" lifted 100 series. I did get a laugh out of them once when I took my 40 in for alignment. They couldn't find any specs for a 1977 on their computer and refused to do it.

I use NTB on 183/Anderson Mill. I used them on my 2" lifted 100 series. I did get a laugh out of them once when I took my 40 in for alignment. They couldn't find any specs for a 1977 on their computer and refused to do it.
yes to this NTB, but you have to ask for a certain guy to do it, especially w spc ucas....forgot his name but Shawn at LCS knows his name and taught him how to do it correctly.

I ended up calling LCS and they informed me they no longer send to NTB due to an issue with a client.

They have strong recommendations for Jerry's Wheel alignment in Pflugerville.

So I went, the handled my SPC UCAs with no problems.

My man @Austin Hot Shoe and I did a bang up job installing them. Thanks buddy!
IMG_20190129_135440.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom