Alignment/shop recommendation? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mypancreasbroke

SILVER Star
Threads
So. Suspension bushings have been on my list of 'needed to get done last year' and after a recent wreck I'm wanting to get them done asap. Parts are ordered, and I'd like to not have to buy a press if I don't have to. I've called or run by lots of shops in McKinney (where I'm located) and none of them will replace the bushings with the parts I've provided. I can understand I suppose with it being a liability. Anyone out there know a guy or a shop who wouldn't charge my future first born child to swap them out for me? The wife's headed out of town end of next week for 3 weeks, so I'd have good time to drop the cruiser off and tool around in her car in the meantime.

So. Suspension bushings have been on my list of 'needed to get done last year' and after a recent wreck I'm wanting to get them done asap. Parts are ordered, and I'd like to not have to buy a press if I don't have to. I've called or run by lots of shops in McKinney (where I'm located) and none of them will replace the bushings with the parts I've provided. I can understand I suppose with it being a liability. Anyone out there know a guy or a shop who wouldn't charge my future first born child to swap them out for me? The wife's headed out of town end of next week for 3 weeks, so I'd have good time to drop the cruiser off and tool around in her car in the meantime.
Dajda Automotive works mainly Land Cruisers. I have never asked if he would use my parts, but I "think" he would. Drawback; he's a ways from you in North Richland Hills. Mike 817-427-4857 Land Cruiser Repair | Dajda's Auto Care | North Richland Hills, TX | 817-427-4857

DFW Frame & Alignment does excellent work like that, but they're in Hurst.

DFW Frame & Alignment

Hhmmm... might call and see if they'd also be willing to look at straitening my ARB enough to wear it doesn't rub on inclined left turns. I just tied her up to a tree and gave lots of pulls and didn't do the trick. Thanks!

I've got my transmission, transfer case and third member at Dajda's for a total rebuild. I was extremely impressed with his knowledge and his shop. Would recommend him highly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom