For Sale Alexandria, VA: 1965 FJ40 SBC 350 A/T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LCMarket
1965 FJ40 Dune Beige. SBC 350, 400 A/T, 3 speed Transfer case. 4" lift. Very little rust anywhere. I had it removed, treated and painted wherever I found rust. Paint on body is not perfect, it has some very small dings. It was painted many years ago by P/O. I had it cleaned up, treated with preventative and painted underneath 2 years ago. What you see in the pics is from a muddy road. All new brakes, rotors, drums and shoes plus Knuckle rebuild done by OTRAMM last year. New master cylinder and proportioning valve rebuilt. New headers and 3" exhaust. New stock rims and 31" K/O tires. New headliner and floor mats. New Bestop bikini top. Warn 8470 winch and new JT Outfitters front bumper. Metal Tech rear bumper with swing out Tire Carrier. I have the basket for Jerry cans but someone stole the brackets. Tuffy locking console. This thing runs awesome and gets attention everywhere it goes. It needs a little more work to make it perfect but I need to get rid of it. Too many other things going on to spend any more time on it. $18,000 OBO....don't be afraid to make a REASONABLE offer!!!

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

SAM_1708.JPG

Last edited:
Underneath pics

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg