SOLD Alexandria, Indiana. 1988 fj62 240000 miles $4000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
I have to sell my cruiser due to relocating. I have moved to new mexico, and it is going to be to expensive to being her out here and get her emissions compliant. So here goes. 1988 fj62 with 240000 miles, $5000 firm. Spring over lift, cnt front axle, reclocked rear, custom drive shafts on both with cv joints, high steer kit up front with dampener. Knucks were rebuilt with new seals when lift was done, about 20k ago. Ford front shock hoops and modified stock rear shock mounts, custom length shocks on all 4 corners for max articulation. I do not recall the lengths, but a call to procomp with shock measurements will get you part #'s. Rear springs have helpers, front springs have extra leafs, they all set a little flat to give more droop. All stops, mounts, brackets, brake lines, etc. were modified for lift. As far as emissions, it is all deleted, egr, air pump, air injectors, and the air pump been replaced with another alternator. I intended to use it as a welder, but just wired it in as redundant. The exhaust is all s.s. with a custom made header with a summit s.s. chambered muffler, no cat in system. Rear end has lokrite ratcheting locker, both diffs changed to 4.88 gears. Transfer case rebuilt 20k ago with mcnamara gear, transmission rondey flushed and replaced with atf4 synthetic. Rock sliders, front prerunner bumper, swing out rear bumper, and roof rack were all custom fabbed. 9000lb tmax industrial winch on the front, 2" receiver hitch on front and back. Tractor lights on rear of roof rack for reversing, kc hilites on the front. Wheels are 16x10 mickey thompson baja aluminum, tires are 315/75/r16 cooper stt, same for spare. Dual battery setup, with isolator solenoid. There is a toggle on the left lower console, drivers side, for the isolator saitch. On the left side is a switch to jump off of the secondary battery in case the primary goes dead. Inside there are too many mods to list, but here are a few. Aftermarket gauges, smittybuilt center console, 4 extra toggles(2 sre being used for lights), seat covers, meh, and an old school security system. You pull out the grey plug pictured and it won't run. Took me forever to figure out what it was. Stock hand throttle, fire extinguisher, and everything I have forgotten.. The drivers side door is rotted out on the bottom, front drivers fender has some rust, rear fenders have been cut and capped, rockers were cut for sliders, fender flares are just jc whitney universals. There is some rust here and there on the body, nothing too bad except what I mentioned already. The rear frame at the spring hangers needs some attention, not rotted through, but definitely swollen and rusted. Too many spare parts to list, all the parts needed for lp conversion, injection computer, lp converter, blos carb, a/f gauge with o2 sensor. I know I've forgotten stuff, that is most of it though. Email me direct for the quickest response, allenhannah2@gmail.com. You can pm me, but I wont be able to check it as often. Either way I'll give you my number to call or text. This forum has been very good to me as I learned everything about lc's from here. Thank you all...
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg

More pics..

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

And more.

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Last time.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Bump..

Is this over priced? I have 4k just in parts and tires in this rig. I am genuinely asking for some input. Thanks.

Price drop $4000.

Hey @CenTXFJ60 hey Jimmy, too much body work?

Sold.

Also depends on the economy we are coming out of a very dark. In American history. I'm surprised in Mexico is emissions compliant. I was stationed in New Mexico got tired of seeing Brown all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom