STOLEN ALERT!!...... STOLEN PARTS OFF MY RIG! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RodrigzCrzr

SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg
HEY MUD MEMBERS
ANYONE WHO LIVES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IN THE WESTSIDE, CULVER CITY VENICE,MARINA,SANTA MONICA OR LOS ANGELES AREA.

LOOK OUT FOR A BLACK 88 -89 FJ62. A**HOLE WAS STEALING PARTS OFF MY RIG.

PLEASE PLEASE KEEP AND EYE OUT FOR YOUR OWN VEHICLE AND A LOOKOUT FOR THIS PIECE OF SH**!

HOPEFULLY HE IS NOT A MUD MEMBER! HEARD SOME PLASTIC PIECES COMING OFF AND KNEW THE SOUND OF MY TRUCK THAT MADE ME COME OUT. WHEN I LOOKED OUT I SAW THE IDIOT PULLING AWAY.
FRONT PLATES WHERE THE LONG AD PLATES. CHASED HIM DOWN WITH MY GIRLS CAR! AND CALLED THE POLICE AND THEY WHERE ON IT. BUT NO LUCK FINDING THEM.

ONCE AGAIN 88-89 BLACK FJ62!

Last edited:
UPDATE! CULVER CITY POLICE FOUND THE CAR. LADY WAS DRIVING IT. NO SUCH LUCK ON PARTS. IT WAS DEFINITELY THE CRUISER.
THEY ARE IMPOUNDING THE CAR AND SEARCHING IT MORE.
PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT ON YOUR CRUISER''S
THE SAID CRUISER HAD DAMAGE TO THE LEFT SIDE WHEN THE POLICE PICK'D ME UP TO IDENTIFY PERSON AND VEHICLE.

Last edited:
That's messed up. Hope you get your parts back. It's a unique community and a shame a fellow Landcruiser owner would do that.

If insurance doesn't cover it, start a GoFundMe and I'll contrubute to it...

Post a photo of the black 62?

Good job by the cops.

UPDATE!!
CCPD JUST CALLED ME AND AFTER FURTHER SEARCH AND INVESTIGATION THEY FOUND THE SECOND PERSON.
AND RECOVERED MY PARTS! :bounce:
Kudos to CCPD it helps to get accurate description of people.
i wish i could caught them and i would do this to them :deadhorse:

Good news. Unfortunately something to be aware of...unscrupulous LC owners...bah.

post his name...

glad you got your stuff back

The undividual does not deserve to be within 100 feet of a cruiser. Funny how a peice of japanese metal has more heart than a human. scum

That's good news! Glad they caught them and recovered your parts.

Kudos to the police for working that...it would have been easy to blow off or get sidetracked by other "more important" stuff.

Hopefully the jackarse thieving pieces of poo simply wanted cheap parts and weren't trying to cover up something else...you said their cruiser had damage to the same corner, hopefully they didn't roll a hobo the night before or something.

Glad to hear the good news!! I've always had good interactions with the CCPD and happy we can add another one to that list.

Hope everything is in good shape and won't take too long to put back together. The nerve of some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom