ALERT - RockAuto Wholesale Closeout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I find it at $127

Mine was $12.00 but they showed only 4 left

Last edited:
Fuel pump just arrived, along with other stuff.
Pleasantly surprised when saw the pump is Aisin, made in japan.

The same pump is selling for $127.79 now.

1998 LEXUS LX470 4.7L V8 Fuel Pump | RockAuto

Well, they feel pretty heavy..... LCA’s arrived today. I can see white weld inspection paint marks. I will compare to the originals however, for $38 I think I can beef them up to take some abuse from the rocks. The bushing and ball joints might cost that much.
744EEE0C-7AD0-46A4-A7F0-485C485A6E7B.jpeg

I received mine also. They look good, and for that price, they look awesome.
They are heavy.

Awesome deal on the pumps.....Know why they have stock? Because there are quite a few rigs out there with 400K on them on original pumps. Water pumps are long lived, if coolant is changed.
Anymore a part has to show damage or be a known failure (PHH or Heater Control Valve) for me to change based on life.

Awesome deal on the pumps.....Know why they have stock? Because there are quite a few rigs out there with 400K on them on original pumps. Water pumps are long lived, if coolant is changed.
Anymore a part has to show damage or be a known failure (PHH or Heater Control Valve) for me to change based on life.
These were fuel pumps.

Thanks for posting, grabbed some fuses and a fuel filter!

$136 down the drain. Hope those fuel pumps come back some time.

Wish I knew about this Rockauto wholesale clear out deal before....This month I bought a thermostat and gasket for like $30, seeing it about $6 for both on Rockauto, doh! on the plus, now I guess I've got a few years worth of wiper blades and air filters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom