Alcan Springs 4" lift for FJ60 F/S (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alcan Springs SOLD

Hey folks, I'm selling an Alcan FJ60 spring set for a friend. The lift is 4 inchs. Location is 97702 and the price is $450. plus shipping. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
are you selling anything else other than the springs? I stil lhavent put mine on and still need a few things with the main thing being shocks. But if you have anything else for the lift please let me know.

Thnaks!!

I might have some shocks. What kind are you looking for and how much of a lift Do Ya have?

cosmo,
what kind of load rating are these springs designed for? If they are heavies then I am very interested.

thanks,

David

I'm 96% sure the springs are heavy / firm. I'll know for sure in about three hours.

i have the 4" alcans. but dont have them on yet to get measurements. But if they were on it for the alcans they should be good to go. Let me knwo what type you have avail and maybe we can go from there depending on $.

How many miles on the springs? Extra hardware?? I saw you mentioned shocks (my 60 is stock).

OK The springs are set up to add a 4inch lift including a bull bar with HS95001 winch, ARB roof rack with 150 lb load Plus a roof mounted tire at a level stance.

89s Rule, I do have a full set of 5spd Rancho RS5000's I'll think about leting go of. Give me a day or two to make up my mind.

dtrain, i'll look into the Miles Fer ya

Last edited:
sounds good just email me or post here as i dont get emails for some reason on PM's. deanmatt@hotmail.com also if you know the model @ let me know that as well.

89s rule said:
sounds good just email me or post here as i dont get emails for some reason on PM's. deanmatt@hotmail.com also if you know the model @ let me know that as well.

Rancho RS5000

cosmo,
depending on the wear on these springs, thay are exactly what I'm looking for (ie. I would like to get a lot of life out of them). let me know and we can work something out.

thanks,

David

sorry I meant the part # if you know it it would tell me mounting style and open and closed sizes. etc.

Sorry, No part # on the invoice or on the springs.

89s rule said:
i am talking about the shocks

I got crossed up. To many things going on. I'll check later today.

Last edited:
The springs are still available.

Iron_Giant, Did you get that PM regarding the spring condition? Any thoughts?

Springs are sold. Thanks David. Sounds like a great trip. Drop me some Pic's when You return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom