SOLD Albuquerque, NM: 2000/UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sadly selling my 2000 UZJ, offering it up here first before a local listing. It has almost 192k on the clock, I've had it since 2013, bought it with about 150k on the clock. I've done some moderate off-roading in it, nothing extreme.

While I've had it I've replaced the starter motor, water pump, timing belt, rack and pinion, 4 of the ignition modules and suspension. I put in the Dobinson's medium load kit for the suspension. New battery put in this spring as well. Currently running fairly new Hankook Dyanpro's.

It has wear on the front seats, steering wheel, and shifter. AC was recharged this spring, rear AC seems to have an issue, possible needs a compressor haven;t had it checked out, but front works great. Also needs a front driver's side axle...it's got the CV click going on.

Asking $6500 OBO. Prices seems to be all aver the map, so this is my best shot at what it's worth. Happy to take more pictures if folks want them.

-B

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240_LI.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242_LI (2).jpg

IMG_0243_LI.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like you're at the base...or at least you took pictures on base. I'm in Rio Rancho and am interested in checking it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom