SOLD Albuquerque, NM: 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/5439847166083036
1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 owned since 2007. $16,000. Rebuilt 2F with new 0.02" over pistons, and a Delta camshaft. The head was rebuilt to accept larger SBC valves and springs. Very little body rust. One small spot on the cowl and one pinhole in the roof gutter. Frame is in excellent condition. A section of one rear quarter panel was replaced with a donor cutout when the truck was repainted. The previous owner installed an aftermarket sunroof and removed the headliner. I also have the original block and a donor roof section to replace the sunroof if interested. The A/C works, measured 35°F at the vent, although the fan is stuck on low speed. Driver's seat bottom has the usual wear. I have a collection of many spare parts available to the buyer as well. Has late model crossmember to fit a 5 speed without modification. In general this truck has had no modifications and only OEM/original parts were used.

Everything works in the truck except the fan speed adjustment and I daily drive it when the weather is good.

Other services include:
  • Complete front axle service done less than 500 miles ago with OEM/Koyo parts.
  • New front rotors with rebuilt calipers and Advics (Aisin) pads.
  • Rear differential was replaced around the time of engine rebuild with a used unit front differential (only 4wd miles).
  • JimC recurved distributor
  • Has an FJ62 rear sway bar using the existing factory hardware/mounting points.
  • Brand new OEM cat-back muffler installed
  • New OEM wheel studs
  • New windshield wipers
  • New fuel/oil/air filters
  • All fluids changed <500 miles ago
  • New alternator
  • New OEM windshield washer reservoir
  • New OEM battery tray
  • New OEM hatch struts
  • New OEM clutch master cylinder
  • New dry-cell battery

IMG_4112.jpeg

IMG_4008.jpeg

IMG_4068.jpeg

IMG_4090.jpeg

Last edited:
1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, I've owned since 2008. Has late model crossmember to fit a 5 speed without modification. 2F with delta camshaft and chevy valves with ~30k on rebuild. Very little rust, a small spot on the cowl and one pinhole in the roof. Frame is in excellent condition. A section of one rear quarter panel was replaced with a donor cutout. No headliner, previous owner installed an aftermarket sunroof. I also have the original block and a donor roof section to replace the sunroof if interested. I have a collection of many spare parts available to the buyer as well. Asking $18.5k.
  • Has had front knuckles done less than 500 miles ago with OEM/Koyo parts.
  • New front rotors with rebuilt calipers and Advics pads.
  • A/C works, measured 35°F at the vent.
  • Rear differential was replaced around the time of engine rebuild with a used unit front differential (only 4wd miles).
  • Has an FJ62 rear sway bar using the existing factory hardware/mounting points.
  • Brand new OEM cat-back muffler installed.
  • Comes with a set of the cleanest set of rust-free wheels I've ever seen mounted on factory sized Michelins.
View attachment 3054597

View attachment 3054605

View attachment 3054607

View attachment 3054608
Hi, I’m am very much interested in this car. 228-219-8695 is my phone number and would love to get more info on the car. You are welcome to text

Bump - potentially open to trading for a 200 series, with cash obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom