Albuquerque Gun Ban (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I felt the need to share this with as many people as possible. Most if not all of us are gun people....

From Calibers....

"The Albuquerque City Council is scheduled to consider an ordinance to allow the Mayor to prohibit all firearm transfers during the current COVID-19 outbreak. This will happen today at 5PM, behind closed doors and without public input. Using fear of current events, this ordinance would give the Mayor the ability to cite “Emergency Powers” as an excuse to undermine our firearms freedoms and ability to defend ourselves. This was placed on the calendar with less than two days’ notice and constituents will not be allowed to attend the hearing. It is vital to your Second Amendment rights that you contact members of the Albuquerque City Council and strongly urge them to oppose this unnecessary power grab. You can click on the link below to contact the council members."

He not only wants to ban gun and ammo sales, he wants the power to impose curfew and ration food and fuel.

idiot people think a damn astroid is about to hit the earth.. plenty drinking Brawndo going around

It looks like calmer heads prevailed- they removed most of the offensive actions. I listened to some of the meeting online and missed most of the action. The ordinance passed, but it is mostly reasonable now. Thanks for the heads up. I think it made a difference!

Thanks to everyone.... hopefully we made a difference!

BEST,
J

I still don't trust them.

I still don't trust them.

Right now we can't trust the govt.,media, or even medical professionals. All the American people have is each other. This thing will either turn out bad or it will be a huge wake-up. "We the people" need to become one again.

Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

I think the title of this thread is rather misleading.

Been stocking up on ammo since Trump got elected. I'm set :rofl:

I figured Trump would get us in hot water with someone......

Right now we can't trust the govt.,media, or even medical professionals.

Medical professionals are American citizens. Suggesting that those brothers and sisters down in the metaphorical trenches are somehow tied to a big evil shadow is misguided and dangerous. I have a Gadsden flag on the back of my truck too, but this is silly fearmongering no different than the Corona hoarders.

On a side note: I'm still waiting for Obama to come take my guns/ammo and it just still hasn't happened. Perhaps that was another feelings-based hysteria caused by people whipping others into a frenzy.

My poorly developed plan is to call up @Mauser when the poop hits the fan and see if we could join him in his compound if we bring large quantities of food with us, oh and toilet paper.

My poorly developed plan is to call up @Mauser when the poop hits the fan and see if we could join him in his compound if we bring large quantities of food with us, oh and toilet paper.

You, are welcome at my place if it does come down to it. Plenty of room to set up camp. The grass has started growing, and the oaks will soon have leaves. Toilet paper won't be necessary.

Social distancing has always been my thing. People used to say I was an a$$hole for being so antisocial. Now I am socially responsible.

MVIMG_20200318_125930.jpg

Medical professionals are American citizens. Suggesting that those brothers and sisters down in the metaphorical trenches are somehow tied to a big evil shadow is misguided and dangerous. I have a Gadsden flag on the back of my truck too, but this is silly fearmongering no different than the Corona hoarders.

On a side note: I'm still waiting for Obama to come take my guns/ammo and it just still hasn't happened. Perhaps that was another feelings-based hysteria caused by people whipping others into a frenzy.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Maybe if I could hear the same story from different people I could trust people more.

It isn't Obama that wanted your guns, it was the whole Democratic party. They are taking our rights away a bit at a time. Just look at the anti gun laws that BITCH Grisham has pushed for and received already.

I'm going to Virgil's place, strictly for hand sanitizers. I heard that he makes it by the GALLONS :rofl:

Oh that reminds me, I need a refill.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom