SOLD Alberta, Canada - Looking for a FZJ80/LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Looking for a decent shape FZJ80/LX450, preferably triple locked but not a deal breaker. No rust, clean title. Maintained with service records/history.

Would like to work with someone locally or within Canada or US who is willing to work with me in getting the vehicle shipped (if far enough away) or travel to arrange pickup within reasonable distance.

Thank you!

Erik

Looking for a decent shape FZJ80/LX450, preferably triple locked but not a deal breaker. No rust, clean title. Maintained with service records/history.

Would like to work with someone locally or within Canada or US who is willing to work with me in getting the vehicle shipped (if far enough away) or travel to arrange pickup within reasonable distance.

Thank you!

Erik

Thank you!

Erik
I have a mint locked 93 that doesnt have a speck of rust, no leaks, immaculate. engine rebuilt by toyota at 170. 230k on the clock. over $50k in receipts from maintenance over the years.

Thank you!

Erik
Hi Erik

I picked up a 96 LX in NYC, originally from CA. Bought it to keep it but my wife doesn’t like it, don’t need to sell her but another option if you want an almost pristine 80 platform completely stock. Interior is near mint. Way too many new parts. One bad thing is i am in NY

Here’s a link with majority of the work

Only needs a steering wheel leather cover that I have. My son took a 500 mile round trip on a weekend with my wife (largest trip since we owned it)

Thank you!

Erik
Hi Erik,
I have one for sale in BC if you’re interested. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom