Alaska expedition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alaska Expedition starting on June 03-11. here are some pictures Miami DownTown. follow us thru www.overlanders4x4.com

payara-offroad-albums-alaska-ox-picture19185-5754000074-cd0fe0887a-b.jpg

payara-offroad-albums-alaska-ox-picture19188-5756809486-1cd19c046d-b.jpg

payara-offroad-albums-alaska-ox-picture19187-5756265065-c9b4583efd-o.jpg

payara-offroad-albums-alaska-ox-picture19184-5753454965-642d306ebe-b.jpg

payara-offroad-albums-alaska-ox-picture19183-5753352959-abfc16835b-b.jpg

Baddass cant wait to follow:cheers:

I am digging those front bumpers. Who makes them?

Which one? the one with the black hood or the other one?

Very cool! What are your guys' plans for the Seattle, WA area?

We are comming back thru Seattle from Vancouver and will stop at Crater Lake Oregon. But if you have any trail we can enjoy with you we would be more than glad to see if our timing allow us to get together. We are looking forward to meet you.
Very cool! What are your guys' plans for the Seattle, WA area?

On your way through the Vancouver area you will drive right through Chilliwack. Feel free to contact me for a shop tour, and some local wheeling. Enjoy the trip, can't wait to follow your progress!

Jason

Awesome. I do work at the Toolik Field station on the north Dalton Highway, keep your eyes peeled for it once you come down off the Brooks range.

Keep your eyes open for Daal sheep, musk ox, arctic fox, caribou and Grizzly, other members of my crew reported seeing wolves north of Toolik as well.

I imagine you know this already, but there is only a couple places in Deadhorse to get gas, just something to keep in mind.

Oh man that is awesome! I one day want to do this as well. If you come through the Nebraska area please hit me up, not a lot of wheeling to do here in the flat lands but would love to share a beer and a steak with you!

Looks like you have an awesome trip planned. Who makes the front bumper on the all white truck? It looks mean. Be safe, can't wait to see what happens.

Very cool...wish I had the time off to tag along!

INTI Venezuela makes this front bumper. The problem is that they only make it custom (you most leave your TLC) at their shop. they don't like working en serie.

Looks like you have an awesome trip planned. Who makes the front bumper on the all white truck? It looks mean. Be safe, can't wait to see what happens.

Thanks for the advise, my partner Luis Vassallo did this Expedition on 2005 Texas to Alaska and his TLC has double gas tank. Like 80 galons in total.

Awesome. I do work at the Toolik Field station on the north Dalton Highway, keep your eyes peeled for it once you come down off the Brooks range.

Keep your eyes open for Daal sheep, musk ox, arctic fox, caribou and Grizzly, other members of my crew reported seeing wolves north of Toolik as well.

I imagine you know this already, but there is only a couple places in Deadhorse to get gas, just something to keep in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom