Alaska Cruiser Trek 80 Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jrob

Florence, MS
Threads
Currently Srob's 80, formerly Ginny's (JT), formerly Bossman's

image.jpeg
RCV's are in.

image.jpeg
Aux fuel tank fitted and skid plate built.

You guys never stop, do you?

:beer:

We don't have time to stop Andrew.
same set up as Bossman. Jeep tank and pump, held up by ratchet straps....for the time being.

When is the ACT? When do you head out?
Alaska Cruiser Trek. It's in early/mid July. We hit the trail on the 9th but travel to AK happens on the 6th or earlier depending on transportation.

image.jpeg
So my (our @bkcruiser) truck is a '95. Needed (still underway) a lot of work. It was filthy and not well maintained. So far added a 4x4 labs rear bumper with spare and Jerry can holder on a double swing out, a roof rack and RTT. Sliders, lift and front bumper courtesy of @Bossman. Also winch. All new wheel bearings and seals, complete brakes, radiator, ac pump, water pump, hoses and anything else rubber, idler pulley, and undergoing head gasket replacement. #5 was toast so either a new head or Bill is replacing #5. This truck lives in Sacramento and is co-owned by me, Bill and Bossman. It will stay on the west coast for vacation wheeling after this trip.

Alaska Cruiser Trek. It's in early/mid July. We hit the trail on the 9th but travel to AK happens on the 6th or earlier depending on transportation.

Sweet. Who all from the CLC family tree is going?

View attachment 1262981 So my (our @bkcruiser) truck is a '95. Needed (still underway) a lot of work. It was filthy and not well maintained. So far added a 4x4 labs rear bumper with spare and Jerry can holder on a double swing out, a roof rack and RTT. Sliders, lift and front bumper courtesy of @Bossman. Also winch. All new wheel bearings and seals, complete brakes, radiator, ac pump, water pump, hoses and anything else rubber, idler pulley, and undergoing head gasket replacement. #5 was toast so either a new head or Bill is replacing #5. This truck lives in Sacramento and is co-owned by me, Bill and Bossman. It will stay on the west coast for vacation wheeling after this trip.

Is the West Coast Wheeler available for rentals in the future?

Lol, so much for that being a budget build Heather....are they ever?

Yeah, the original budget for a WestCoast Cruiser kinda morphed when the Alaska plan got folded in. Mission creep...which I think should be the name for this rig... Bit big time.

Heather, let me know when you need another installment from AR. You have been hit pretty hard with all of the deferred maintenance items.

BTW, I think I have a good left rear door and same color too I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom