Alan Loshbaugh Celebration of life.. June 4th, 2021 Columbia, MO. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tornadoalleycruiser

Erik TLCA #5303
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
Update as of 6/1/2021

Alan Loshbaugh Celebration of life.. June 4th, 2021

Rose Music Hall - https://rosemusichall.com/

1013 Park Ave, Columbia, MO 65201

The Fried Crawdaddies - Friday, June 4 - Rose Park - https://rosemusichall.com/event/the-fried-crawdaddies-2/

Doors open at 5pm, event starts at 5:30.

We are not bringing Roo and Annie will be staying home.
Rules & Procedures | Rose Music Hall - https://rosemusichall.com/rules-procedures/

No tickets needed, We are not bringing a dog and Annie will be at home and not attending.
It is younger person friendly but take note, it is a music venue.
Possibly bring a camp chair and or blanket as there is limited seating at the venue but plenty of room for chairs in the lawn.
I believe they have beverages and prefer non cash payment due to covid.
The music venue does not really have great parking for cool trucks so i would recommend just driving whatever is comfortable.
We will have a Cruiser type celebration at a later date. I promise..

Please join us downtown Columbia at
for a bite to eat prior to the show.
Shakespeare's Pizza - https://shakespeares.com/ for lunch.. dinner whatever we have the backroom reserved, there will be a sign. You can get there early but prob start approx 2-5pm

225 S. Ninth Street
Columbia, MO 65201

.. My phone # for those that are new and do NOT have Toyota Trails that are a decade old. Nine One Three - 486 - Three Seven Four Five

Please share with those that might be interested in attending.
Bring stories and yourself and others.

Thank you all..

Erik and Steve.

FriedCrawdaddies-RosePark-Web.jpg

Last edited:
Rest in Peace Alan. So very sorry to hear that he left this world. He passed on the last day we were on the trails at Moab last week, and I was recalling very fondly the group pictures we took about 2 years prior on Fins and Things with Alan in his Taco. Good times.

Any thoughts to meet up before the concert? Land Cruisers and music were such a big part of his life, are you thinking that we have a fleet of LC's there as well?

Once i know more so will the team.. I will do a drive by this weekend to get an idea of the layout. Let me see the parking situation before i tell you to bring vintage iron.. I really hope to have one particular truck there..

Just went to buy tickets and it says free show now. I am concerned about making sure there is enough room at the building - looks like capacity of 400.

Is there a way I need to still get a ticket?

you know a guy so don't sweat it. Ill sneak ya in with the band if needed.

Just heard this. I met Alan in 2004 when I moved to Colombia. I had a carb problem on my 40 and did not know squat about them. I think I saw Steve with his cruiser one day since he worked up the street and he introduced me to Alan. Anyway, I drove over to his house one day as he was rebuilding an F or 2F in his driveway. He ended up cleaning out the carb and got the 40 running well. And he told me about IH8MUD, the rest is history! I do recall him playing bass in a band, saw it in his van, it was gigantic. I always thought that was just kewl.

RIP Alan.

Just heard this. I met Alan in 2004 when I moved to Colombia. I had a carb problem on my 40 and did not know squat about them. I think I saw Steve with his cruiser one day since he worked up the street and he introduced me to Alan. Anyway, I drove over to his house one day as he was rebuilding an F or 2F in his driveway. He ended up cleaning out the carb and got the 40 running well. And he told me about IH8MUD, the rest is history! I do recall him playing bass in a band, saw it in his van, it was gigantic. I always thought that was just kewl.

RIP Alan.
I just saw the thread now. Alan was very cool. Happy to bring my rig if it works. Want to attend show and will have my 8 y/o son with me. Rose Hall is family friendly. Will watch for updates. RIP Alan.

Update in original post at top of thread.

Edit first post, reservation confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom