Alabama Overland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mainly toyota and jeep guys. I dont dont do much during deer season, but they seem to ride on a regular basis.

Yeah same here. Ive got too much empty freezer space and not enough duck and venison.

I saw a post where some guys took a trail around the Cahaba shoals area. I've never done that trail but would like to check it out sometime.

Yeah same here. Ive got too much empty freezer space and not enough duck and venison.

I saw a post where some guys took a trail around the Cahaba shoals area. I've never done that trail but would like to check it out sometime.
I dont want to be that guy (but I will be since my farm is down river from there in Perry county), but they need to stay out of the river, especially right upstream of the main habitat for the rare Cahaba lilies. There has been a lot of trash, campfires and damage right there recently and there is discussion of blocking access to the area permanently.

I dont want to be that guy (but I will be since my farm is down river from there in Perry county), but they need to stay out of the river, especially right upstream of the main habitat for the rare Cahaba lilies. There has been a lot of trash, campfires and damage right there recently and there is discussion of blocking access to the area permanently.

It really sucks when a few assholes ruin a good thing for everyone else.

I floated the little cahaba this summer and there were beer cans and trash everywhere. I was really disappointed with the state of that section.

I would hope more Ranger/Game warden intervention would help keep the problem makers in check. Rather than shut down access for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom