For Sale Alabama: Complete Good running 1FZE and transmission complete with extras (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I will be selling my complete drivetrain less transfer case out of my 1995 80 series if anyone is interested. It has 296k on it but runs fine, it does use/leak oil but not a excessive amount. I will include the radiator which is not very old I got it from Bill Penney Toyota. Also will include the fuel tank as I'm putting in a Long Range America 38 tank in its place. I am doing a LS swap so you will also get all the engine accessaries like the AC compressor, Alternator, starter, you get the idea. I have had this 80 for nearly 100k and have had no problems with the drivetrain, I don't know if the head gasket has been done before I got it and I have not done it. I am asking 1500.00 but make me an offer
IMG_7038.jpeg

I am interested, is it still in the truck for testing or have you already pulled it?

I am taking it to the shop tomorrow to start pulling it. I can do you a video of it driving to the shop tomorrow if you like

I am taking it to the shop tomorrow to start pulling it. I can do you a video of it driving to the shop tomorrow if you like
That would be good, thank you. When do you think you'll have it out? I'm not in a hurry if you aren't I just need to plan having help.

That would be good, thank you. When do you think you'll have it out? I'm not in a hurry if you aren't I just need to plan having help.
Sent you a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom