NLFS Alabama - 2013 LX570 - 62,381 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
This is a stock 2013 LX570 - with 61,990 62,381 miles - located in Huntsville, AL.
Vin: JTJHY7AXXD4119668

I have the unfortunate news that I need to sell, what I thought was going to be my 'forever' vehicle, after a far too brief stint of ownership of only 10k miles. I drive a 3rd gen 4runner with 230k miles, so I bought this LX570 1 year ago (Aug 19') in Franklin, TN with 52,693 miles on it for $44k for my wife & kids with hopes that I could pay it off and then drive it myself. (& then get her something else).

However, same story as I have seen on a few other postings: our family is growing sooner than expected and my wife wants a bigger vehicle now (likely to a Suburban/Yukon XL) versus waiting until this is paid off & I cannot afford two car payments. Thus, I need to let this one go and meet my own LC/LX 'forever' vehicle down the line a bit.

Its been in the Southeastern US its entire life. (NC, TN at dealership, & AL).
No rust, no issues. Drives smooth as butter. Awesome vehicle.

I am the 4th owner. "while you should factor in number of owners when considering a used car, it shouldn’t be the only thing you think about. A car’s mechanical condition should be far more important than its ownership history." -Autotrader

Come Test drive - its in great shape with a full life ahead of it.
Inspection report from 06/23/20 Firestone Tire attached below as well as the the maintenance records from my 10k of ownership.

Positives:

new Duralast Gold brake pads June 2020.
Rubber "Lexus LX" mats via Ebay but I also have the carpet ones that came with the vehicle.
Done all routine oil changes, rotate/balance, lifetime (sigh) alignments at local Firestone Tire (records below, they don't report to Carfax).
new battery Nov 2019.
Per last page of Carfax, there's a few manufacturer warranties still valid/remaining (drivetrain/emissions).

Negatives:
  • a few minor cosmetic paint scratches to the exterior. message me and i can text/send you video.
  • also the little fabric latch that is used to pull down the middle armrest/cupholders in the backseat is torn.
    • It was like that when I purchased the vehicle, but it still operates as it should. see pics
  • Michelin Latitude tires are on the tail end of life. on 06/23/20 shop said ~10k before should consider replacing. posting a couple other pics below for full transparency -
  • 1/2 inch nic to the middle of the spoiler from garage door (oops) & minor scrape to wheel.
(Carfax attached below - from date of my purchase (Aug 2019) - with prior life's maintenance history).

Owner 1: N.C. lease 2013-2016.
Owner 2: N.C. personal 1. 9 mo
Owner 3: N.C. personal 10 mo (rear damage 11/2018) This must have been a pole or mailbox that was fixed because there is no signs of damage whatsoever. never had any issues
Owner 4 (me): personal 11 months

Someone will love this truck. Make me an offer.
Message with questions & I can provide my number, as well.
Asking $39k $36,000 NO RUST

driversideview.jpg
frontview.jpg
IMG_1537.jpg
passengersideview.jpg
passengersideview2.jpg

Last edited:
I would list it on the ClubLexus Marketplace also.

thanks for the tip. I tried but I fall into the "zero-history member without vouches" category referenced below.
if anyone here is concerned with the same, @NoALnewb has offered to come check it out.

otherwise, I am just going to let it happen when the timing is right. Not in a huge rush.

"1) Creation of threads in our Classified forums is restricted to our active forum members only. This means members must contribute to the discussion forum for a minimum of 30 days AND 30 posts before they can post any items for sale, for trade or want-to-buy. They can respond to existing threads to ask questions and purchase items from qualified members. This rule is due to a significant increase of zero-history members posting high dollar items for sale without vouches.

Members who have been active readers but are infrequent posters will also meet the classified access criteria to create posts after 6 months membership AND 5 productive posts. "

I just went and met up with OP (who I'd never met before, to be clear), and checked out this LX. First, OP is a stand-up guy. He went over the whole vehicle with me carefully pointing out any imperfection, which I think he's already done a fair job of depicting in his pictures. It really doesn't need much except for some new tires in the next 10,000 miles or so. The truck drives great. Difference between the LX470 and LX570 is pretty significant, I've learned. I own a 470, and the 570 is a much more pleasant ride. Not sure if I could help answer any questions that he hasn't already answered, but I feel confident in assuring anyone that the truck is as advertised.

Probably not the best pic, but wanted to prove I'm not full of it.
psOYLXD-kyxAPoMfktZTQ4LMdKprbTzKTRCsbceGU4Oqj2p71tR_VnkPQIrGDtLADYfaE2kbd4MFW6WNg3gcbTKNl8aJgUcRFCg8BPCIyDprvvnSf4KusaYgpQSDrz61k2Y-vIxLhS1FwveyzVOg7r6YCsWvPLAN7Ts6jIcQEHwHaiAzfVHpabPYbmlY6ShdNB-gk1OWuq8-zsN9vj_XkqI-RsLVGEBC7TVZXZPmsQSh3ZTlcdcSm7s5FhraM-BF5ldadfetk90QLdIehr74EAwEeIG8yfUX4o_TQvxcuzsS8r6uVDjxkUtadJ2OAGNZrDASvei6w4zTsrSMX7kVQDVoJLxRPhoHWkwMzT0ew0UpYrerTmwGM2FOpap8vaElHtgbeqAhqe0BJk8adtGx4qJfky-XEWNrV3s8X743chBEBJbROOlyoMLIMCWRYQnrcJV_dt8kgeB7vN9sugcVt5Gy0LeciXbTl-CVZToGhTSpfMTqON-dfV3cgMi8EEJUlPiYP1wkknbLmbRDRN2q2XALT50dJir3gTZnrDU9qMZ8pgeYxxUzE4KwPmBvwrMQH63lLJHf8sLjN6f5Lf9BtULJxIwJ0yVdHHArdHVPQlCtJTXnvc7WjSQwtvMe4rmuKdawuUggU7xZmLNBM85WjB-fnc8VZm5TK5vxeuIShmTW0q4ssSbAV6gO47FuaA=w1184-h888-no

NLFS.. showed my wife some online reviews (consumeraffairs.com) of the engine/transmission (the list goes on) of issues that consumers are having with yukonXL/suburban/escalade esv etc to try to hammer home to reliability aspect of the vehicle we have (& why i bought it to begin with!) .. so today she finally came around to the idea. so I am going to keep it for now! NLFS. goodluck in your search.

Last edited:
Man, beautiful ride.

FWIW - we purchased my wife the new Expedition Max Limited - the thing is a beast! It is bigger than a suburban and sooooo much nicer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom