For Sale AL - F Engine - Parts or Whole (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Carb is listed separately. I have no clue what this is worth. I'm pulling it and need it out of my way. I'm happy to sell the whole engine (less carb) or sell whatever brackets, valve cover, doodads, etc. you might need.

Located in Cullman, Alabama and happy to ship anywhere on your dime. Here are some pics of the engine, it's in a 1970 FJ55. Let me know if there's anything you want, make a reasonable offer, and it's yours.

Motor turns freely. I've not spent any time trying to crank it as I have a rebuilt 2F to replace it with.

IMG_5525.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

IMG_5527.JPG

I'd be interested in the distributor if it has vacuum advance.

Interested in the manifolds and the coil clamp.

@65swb45 Mark, interested in the distributor or no? Checking with you first since I mentioned it in my other thread with the carb first.

@65swb45 Mark, interested in the distributor or no? Checking with you first since I mentioned it in my other thread with the carb first.

Nah, I’m good on distributors. But I do need at least part of that vacuum tube to make the carb complete.

@4Cruisers Sorry for the confusion. I'd listed the carb separately this morning on another post bc I thought I had the whole F engine sold. Buyer backed out so I started this thread to part out the engine. I'll PM you on the distributor.

@65swb45 Manifolds, carb, little copper line with both ends, and coil clamp are yours. I'll PM you later when I get them off and we can figure out a price for all of it.

Thanks to both of you!

@Half Wacked aka Split Pea needs the air cleaner bracket. I haven't had time to sort through my pile to see if I had an extra that didn't belong to an air cleaner.

Hey! I tried pm you about the whole engine. Your inbox is full. I’m up in Nashville. Not too far from you.

@Bryan gesler Let me check on the regulator, sorry I missed your comment.

Air filter and bracket are sold along with carb, valve cover, and distributor.

I still have the manifolds and the remainder of the block and complete head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom