SOLD AL - '07 LC (C&B) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clean but 1/4M miles on the clock...

ECDBBDD7-AD24-4DE3-BE0A-EA95D5706C53.jpeg

Any speculation as to what this hammers for?
Hard to forecast some of the craziness as of late on BaT and C&B - get the two right people wanting the same truck, and all logic goes out the window. Realistically, maybe $13k-$15k if someone really wants it. Seems like the 250k miles would have some influence, but who knows!

Hard to forecast some of the craziness as of late on BaT and C&B - get the two right people wanting the same truck, and all logic goes out the window. Realistically, maybe $13k-$15k if someone really wants it. Seems like the 250k miles would have some influence, but who knows!
Last of the 💯 series, means even more desirable despite the mileage. If she is solid underneath, has good service records and comes with a good story, I bet she'll spark high 20s. :popcorn:

Two days to go...reasonably priced mates. I thought being unmolested and last of the 💯 series, she'd go much higher...

C577E5B5-86E3-4D1D-B0A0-7949406FB1C7.jpeg

Curious what the groups thoughts are on this one? Anything look concerning?
Other than normal wear and tear, the only thing that jumps out at me is; "Popping sound when turning hard to the left" Is there a tire rub or is it metal on metal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom