For Sale Aisin locking hub assembly (1), FJ62 center console, and FJ60 passenger seat fabric (bottom) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
Threads
Cleaning out the garage. Let me know if you're looking for any of the above and I'll give you more detail. Sorry to not post pics - at work right now but I can post more later. Thanks!

EDIT: Pics posted below. A few things to note:

1) The hub assembly does not include the cast steel body, just the dial, cam, splines, and spring (sorry!)
2) I'm located in Boise, Idaho.

Last edited:
Dibs on the hub. Will need more details on the locking hub assembly, condition and price.

The locking hub is gently used but in good condition, red dial. Note this does not include the hub body, just the dial, bezel, spring, cam mechanism, and internal splines. Basically everything except the hub body. Make sense?

What color is the passenger seat bottom?

$$?

I'm thinking $30 plus shipping for the hub dial assembly. If ya'll are interested I need to cycle back through messages and check time stamps as I've had a few responses already.

$30 plus shipping for the seat bottom fabric. I'm attaching a picture. The seat is dirty but may clean up nicely (I haven't thrown it into the wash... I hear OxyClean is the way to go). There is a slight tear on the console-side of the seat, barely visible in the pic. I picked up the seat hoping to use it as scraps for a driver-side repair, but it's the wrong pattern and color :bang:

Seat Bottom.jpg

Right color and pattern, but the tear in the "left" side of the seat is a bummer. I wanted to use it on the DS as well.

Thanks

Doublenickels,
Sorry for the delay. I am going to pass on the hub, did not realize it did not include the hub body.

Yes, understood. I do apologize for not being clearer from the get-go. Trying to edit the post's title now to avoid future confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom