Aisin Hub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone out there know if anyone makes a rebuilt kit or where I can buy individual parts for my Aisin locking hubs?
Thank you,
Vern

" Not serviced seperately "

* Should * be able to find someone that has a spare they are willing to part with....

Try the wanted section.

Good luck!

-Steve

No rebuild kits from Toyota, I was quoted 240 +- for 1 new one. Turned out that I had just put mine back together wrong. I looked like the spring was broken.

What broke on yours?

One of my hubs had rust and the brass bearing/sleeve is worn so the spline sleeve is loose. Ok well thank you for your input, I will go to wanted and see what I can find,
Thank you,
Vern

The outter seal/oring for the dial is available from Toyota (43532-60010). For the itsy-bitsy spring and ball for the dial you are SOL from Toy. I found these parts as part of a 2-speed transmission rebuild kit from a remote-controlled car/hobby store. All gaskets are available from toy.

Other option is used. These are all over the place and most offering them for sale are high...just like the minitruck birfields. Best bet is to find someone that hoards parts and isn't a price gouger. Getting harder to find by the day.

Search, search, search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom