aisin hub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will have to call on monday buddy...I have not forgot you. Its a small busness and they are old....so they took part of hunting season off along with almost 2 weeks off for christmas.

If you would send me a pm monday morning to remind me and I will call;)

:Dcause I like you so much.....I even called paul at home

:meh:no answer....anyway here is the #1304 647 4943
They used to a have a bunch....I hope they still do. Talk to him....not her . If he says no on Isuzu ask him to cross reference other makes like Dodge Raider. My old truck had asin hubs on it

Having installed manual hubs in place of the "automatic" hubs that came on my 93 Rodeo, I'm pretty certain that manual hubs that come off a similar vintage Toyota 4x4 P/U will fit your 89 Isuzu. That's what I've been told, so I'm not 100%. They were cheap enough I bought new when I got tired of listening to those autos clank on the trail and R&R the OEM hubs.

I believe this applies from the 84 Trooper (maybe back to the 4x4 P'up?) on until Isuzu didn't use hubs in this market anymore. Not sure about when the cross-over to Toyota's manual hubs ends, however.

Having installed manual hubs in place of the "automatic" hubs that came on my 93 Rodeo, I'm pretty certain that manual hubs that come off a similar vintage Toyota 4x4 P/U will fit your 89 Isuzu. That's what I've been told, so I'm not 100%. They were cheap enough I bought new when I got tired of listening to those autos clank on the trail and R&R the OEM hubs.

I believe this applies from the 84 Trooper (maybe back to the 4x4 P'up?) on until Isuzu didn't use hubs in this market anymore. Not sure about when the cross-over to Toyota's manual hubs ends, however.

Not true. Isuzu and toyota are different. The 84-86.5 is different from the later models. You want hubs for an isuzu "10 bolt". Checkout Independent4x.com.

Yeah, wasn't sure about the early ones or, going back farther, P'ups and such. So from 87 on Toyota and Isuzu manual hubs match until no more manual hubs on Isuzus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom