Airline fittings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sandcruiser

....back in the saddle again....
Threads
Anyone know of a good online source for air fittings?
I'm looking for tire chucks, a shraeder valve w/ 1/4" NPT, a manifold, a valve, stuff like that.

Any help is much appreciated

parker store carries air line fittings, but not airline fittings.

McMastercarr for air fittings, manifolds, press gauge, check valve, etc. They have online ordering and no minimums.

Your friendly truck parts store (freightliner, peterbilt, etc) for 1/4" air brake hose. The fittings there are DOT approved, higher quality and tad bit more expensive.

alia176 said:
McMastercarr for air fittings, manifolds, press gauge, check valve, etc. They have online ordering and no minimums.

Your friendly truck parts store (freightliner, peterbilt, etc) for 1/4" air brake hose. The fittings there are DOT approved, higher quality and tad bit more expensive.
The industrial fittings sold by McMastercarr and the like are of equal quality without the added cost of DOT approval...and work mighty fine for most of our uses. :cool:

Nick

nuclearlemon said:
parker store carries air line fittings, but not airline fittings.

hmmm... so I guess no 747 doors? Darn. Thanks for pointing out the lack of space bar usage.

Ha! Local parts store!

Woooo-hooo... what a pleasant dream.

Nope. Our local truck parts store place is about 4 to 5 hours drive from here in the capital. Too far.

But a good idea! I'm not mocking you, but rather the poor availability of parts here.

alia176 said:

thanks for the mcmaster carr tip, everyone. I'm compiling an order now. I really like the "save" feature. Great for people like me who need a few days to make sure they've got everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom