Airlift 1000 - for 80 series & misc parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a brand new set of airlift 1000 airbags for the 80 series cruiser or LX450. Never opened - still in box. Original price when bought last year 80 bucks. Sacrifice at $40 plus shipping costs.

I also have a set of headlight and tail-light guards that i no longer need - in good condition. $20 for the set plus shipping costs.

And a PHH and EGR valve - brand new - never used. Still in toyota factory plastic.
$5 for both - plus shipping.

Im located in NJ. I have pics of all parts.

thanks for looking

Put me in line for the rear tail light guards. PM me if they are still available.

Thanks,
Barrett

Jeebus, ok, maybe its me. I keep missing out on the great deals. If the egr does not wind up getting sold I will take it.

Karl

whats sold and whats still available? Want EGR and PHH. just need a payment address.

Hi guys

Will respond to PM's as fast as I can. First come - first served. Busy at work!

thanks!

Well Im a bit bummed out... appears someone got in front of me for the air bags.... Not sure how that can happen? I feel the forums override PM's on sales because everyone can see who is in line. Im not going to whine about this. Its just my own belief system. And I would rather not do business with those that do not follow what I see as a fair system. Oh well.. no biggie.... take er easy......

NLXTACY.. if that person in front of me doesnt want the air bags... I forfeit my position in line to you.

Last edited:
Well Im a bit bummed out... appears someone got in front of me for the air bags....

NLXTACY.. if that person in front of me doesnt want the air bags... I forfeit my position in line to you.

You were the first to respond, what gives? Unless the guy PM'd him. Sounds sketchy. I'd like to have the bags but they will sit in my garage until I am ready to do my F.O.R. lift. So if you need them go for it. If not then yeah I'd like to snag em.

:cheers:

You were the first to respond, what gives? Unless the guy PM'd him. Sounds sketchy. I'd like to have the bags but they will sit in my garage until I am ready to do my F.O.R. lift. So if you need them go for it. If not then yeah I'd like to snag em.

:cheers:

No worries brother.

PM being sent your way.:grinpimp:

Hey guys. Trying to respond to PM's but the box only holds 10 and I cant delete em fast enough. The parts are still available - and I have the folks lined up who PM'd me first. Sorry if I broke rules - but the PM box is the first thing that pops up on my page. If you cant PM me - you can email me at Nickelodeo@yahoo.com.

thanks.

Just my own opinion here. And I do get rather opinionated and outspoken at times. Next time you want to sale something, which is a good thing, check the forums first to see who is in line before sorting out the mail box. It isn't fair for those that asked first in public and then sent you a pm. And its shady to do things behind the scenes including when others have seen people be the first to ask to buy items. Personally I am not going to bicker over a stupid set of air bags... but what if this had been something like the complete set of OME LTR's that sold a few days ago for like 250 dollars. A complete set of those would cost you over 1000 dollars new. Then you would have a lot of people in arms asking WTF, homie dirt was in line first.. like i said.. just my own two cents of advice for the next sale.

Just my own opinion here. And I do get rather opinionated and outspoken at times. Next time you want to sale something, which is a good thing, check the forums first to see who is in line before sorting out the mail box. It isn't fair for those that asked first in public and then sent you a pm. And its shady to do things behind the scenes including when others have seen people be the first to ask to buy items. Personally I am not going to bicker over a stupid set of air bags... but what if this had been something like the complete set of OME LTR's that sold a few days ago for like 250 dollars. A complete set of those would cost you over 1000 dollars new. Then you would have a lot of people in arms asking WTF, homie dirt was in line first.. like i said.. just my own two cents of advice for the next sale.

x2:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom