Air vent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Posted this over in classifieds but it might more response in the 70 thread. Hope the mods don't mind. I'm looking for a round air vent that goes on my HJ75. My cruiser did not have one in the middle of the dash because of modifications by the previous owner. I am looking for just the round "adjustable" air vent. If anyone has one in decent shape please let me know.
Many thanks!

Hi Carl, Is this what you're looking for?

image.jpg

Last edited:
eBay Australia heaps of them

If what's been posted up in the picture is what you're looking for I've got one sitting on a shelf. Throw me a pm if interested

That looks different from mine. Is that out of your HJ75? It's possible that the same just a different exterior. Chap, trying to find one here in the US, shipping is a killer even for small parts.

That looks different from mine. Is that out of your HJ75? It's possible that the same just a different exterior. Chap, trying to find one here in the US, shipping is a killer even for small parts.
Carl, The vent was purchased as a replacement for one in the HJ75 but was never used. I fairly confident it will work and you can have it if you want it.

The vent Charles posted is the one that fits next to the radio opening AND the inboard-side of the instrument cluster. They are the same part number for LHD and RHD, just flipped around.

Okay that makes sense, thanks Dan. Charles, you have a pm. You are living proof that there are still a lot of good people in America (and Canada) and a bunch of them here on MUD!
Thanks, everyone!

Charles, got the vent today. Can't thank you enough!!!

Charles, got the vent today. Can't thank you enough!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom