Air Force reserves--Pros/cons? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What ever happened to you @KliersLC? I was POL for 29 years and still work full time in the Air Guard. If you can get a full time AGR gig then that's the gig to have.

He went to basic and had a persisting allergic reaction to the penicillin shot--apparently that disqualifies you from further service. No big deal one way or another, but he was a little bummed.

He went to basic and had a persisting allergic reaction to the penicillin shot--apparently that disqualifies you from further service. No big deal one way or another, but he was a little bummed.

I developed a penicillin allergy (antiphallaxis) at age 8 and spent 20 years active duty Air Force.

I made/make sure everyone is aware of my allergy.

I've never heard of that disqualifying anyone. But, I retired in '88... they were still perscribing Darvon for everything and using leeches to bleed us. :cool:

Sorry it didn't work out.

But, If he's really bummed, it wouldn't hurt to ask his Congressman to intercede.

I developed a penicillin allergy (antiphallaxis) at age 8 and spent 20 years active duty Air Force.

I made/make sure everyone is aware of my allergy.

I've never heard of that disqualifying anyone. But, I retired in '88... they were still perscribing Darvon for everything and using leeches to bleed us. :cool:

Sorry it didn't work out.

But, If he's really bummed, it wouldn't hurt to ask his Congressman to intercede.

He didn't know he had the allergy until they shot him up with it and he developed persistent hives. They kept coming back and sending him to the ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom