Air filter assembly mounting washer/bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ry24000

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello everyone. I am looking for the Washer/bushing or whatever they call them that are on the air cleaner assembly mounting brackets for the 2F. I did a search and all I found was a thread on the brackets not the washers. I copied a picture though. Where do I get something like this and what is it called? Part number? Thanks.

1654001087017.png

I'd just take the inner and outer diameter, and the thickness of the sheet metal bracket and go to McMaster-Carr.

You may not find exactly that style that has the two-sides joined, but there are innumerable push in, snap on, etc. rubber grommets.

HTH,
Trav.-

I'd just take the inner and outer diameter, and the thickness of the sheet metal bracket and go to McMaster-Carr.

You may not find exactly that style that has the two-sides joined, but there are innumerable push in, snap on, etc. rubber grommets.

HTH,
Trav.-
That's what I was thinking too. I would like to see one though. This isn't my first cruiser. I had a '79 with the 2F, but I can't remember, or didn't notice, what those grommet were like.

They are two washers with rubber bonded to them and a tab that keeps them parallel and attached to the brackets.

They are two washers with rubber bonded to them and a tab that keeps them parallel and attached to the brackets.
approximately how much does this stand off the assembly from the head and valve cover?

Not much more than an 1/8”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom