SOLD Air Down Gear Up SS1 sleeper down-rev sale 100 series Southwest Missouri (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hello,
If you aren't familiar with Air Down Gear Up we sell a storage and sleeper solution for the 100 series Landcruiser. I am offering up a used down-revision platform + sleeper for sale at a significant discount from full price.

This is currently down-rev by a few features and is no longer a current representation for me to use for demonstration/marketing purposes. This platform has been absolutely great but I need to have the latest and greatest in my vehicle. We are offering this platform + sleeper at $500 OBO.

-100% functional
-100% structurally sound, no creaks, squeaks, rattles, etc.
-Standard SS1 modularity, this is ready for drawers if you want to add in the future (drawers not included)
- drawers are NOT included in this sale. They are a direct bolt-in to this platform

Happy to provide more detail/pics if you guys want to know more!
417-860-9849

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 9.47.10 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 9.46.39 AM.jpg

Great deal. Headed to the Chicago area any time soon?

Hello,
If you aren't familiar with Air Down Gear Up we sell a storage and sleeper solution for the 100 series Landcruiser. I am offering up a used down-revision platform + sleeper for sale at a significant discount from full price.

This is currently down-rev by a few features and is no longer a current representation for me to use for demonstration/marketing purposes. This platform has been absolutely great but I need to have the latest and greatest in my vehicle. We are offering this platform + sleeper at $500 OBO.

-100% functional
-100% structurally sound, no creaks, squeaks, rattles, etc.
-Standard SS1 modularity, this is ready for drawers if you want to add in the future (drawers not included)
- drawers are NOT included in this sale. They are a direct bolt-in to this platform

Happy to provide more detail/pics if you guys want to know more!
417-860-9849

View attachment 2592989

View attachment 2592990
Checking in to see if this is still up for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom